“Wonderful Date Night!”

Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Buena Vista Blvd and Chelonia Pkwy I-4 Exit 67
Description: Dining at the award-wining Bull & Bear is a culinary journey unlike any other. Named Diner's Choice Top Restaurant by Hilton Worldwide, the restaurant offers a menu featuring re-imagined steakhouse classics and trend-setting fare, including Fried Chicken, Escargot & Gnocchi, Pasta Explosion, Flaming Lobster on the Spit and its signature 32-Day Dry-Aged Tomahawk Rib Eye. Bull & Bear is renowned for tableside preparation and the highest levels of personalized service. Our team of experienced sommeliers will be delighted to suggest the perfect wines to accompany your meal. The dining room and lounge exude the warmth of a private club, with exquisite views overlooking the resort's pool and golf course. Views of the nightly Epcot(R) fireworks can be enjoyed from select tables. Be certain to leave room for dessert, especially the delectable Lemon, the delightful Bull & Bear Beignets or the decadent Chocolate Bar.
Panama City Beach
“Wonderful Date Night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had a great experience! All of the tables are spaced out well, so you have privacy unlike some big city spots where you are inches from the couple next to you. We were blown away by the attention and service. We thought the pasta appetizer was the best app we've ever tried. I can't even put into words how it was, it's unlike anything I've ever had before, light and flavors explode when you try it. It is a MUST!! The pomme frites were also phenomenal, the best I've ever had. If you are a foodie, I highly recommend this place. It's very pricey, but we felt it delivered on being the type of exceptional meal we expected for the price. Also beautiful decor, very nice views no matter where you sit.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Angela S

Lynbrook, New York
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

The service here was mixed. We dined on July 4th and had a 6pm reservation. There are numerous staff who serve your table. The menus are all on Ipads which I thought was really cute. Do not come here in a rush as the food took forever to come out. It was worth the wait when it finally came out. Everything is pretty much served table side and they will make your plates which was a nice touch. Also the salads as well as a few other items are truly prepared table side. We were too full for dessert. I would recommend you eating here if you are in the area.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Coble78
Ft. Lauderdale
“Not accommodating for food allergy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere
I have food allergies to onion and garlic. Waiter said chief could not accommodate or adjust his menu. For example the Shrimp cocktail cooked in onion water so I was disappointed. My friends eating course after course and I watched. For an upscale restaurant in an upscale hotel very very disappointing I did have the filet and dessert
If you have food issues STAY AWAY!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank rmbt58
European
“Great staff & great food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Food was out of this world - highly recommend the steak - fillet of course! Staff were fantastic & very accommodating....

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Eddie D
“Great service, good food, heart stopping check”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

While staying at the hotel, I noticed lots of reviews for this steak house about being a noted place with locals. We didn't feel like venturing off the property and booked a table here. I don't big checks at the end of the meal; if it is worth it.

The service was exceptional; I can't remember the last time I saw a Caesar assembled table side. Attentive service. It was a little weird that without explanation our original server was switched out with someone else, but no hiccup in the attention.

The food was good. I wasn't wowed by it, but enjoyed the meal.
We had to laugh, though, that salads, entrees, a few drinks each (no desert, one side, no bottle of wine) was over $300. My marker for whether it was a great experience is what I remember a week or so later about dinner. The food? The service? For this meal, it was the imbalance between the meal and the price tag.

Visited June 2014