Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Buena Vista Blvd and Chelonia Pkwy I-4 Exit 67
Description: Dining at the award-wining Bull & Bear is a culinary journey unlike any other. Named Diner's Choice Top Restaurant by Hilton Worldwide, the restaurant offers a menu featuring re-imagined steakhouse classics and trend-setting fare, including Fried Chicken, Escargot & Gnocchi, Pasta Explosion, Flaming Lobster on the Spit and its signature 32-Day Dry-Aged Tomahawk Rib Eye. Bull & Bear is renowned for tableside preparation and the highest levels of personalized service. Our team of experienced sommeliers will be delighted to suggest the perfect wines to accompany your meal. The dining room and lounge exude the warmth of a private club, with exquisite views overlooking the resort's pool and golf course. Views of the nightly Epcot(R) fireworks can be enjoyed from select tables. Be certain to leave room for dessert, especially the delectable Lemon, the delightful Bull & Bear Beignets or the decadent Chocolate Bar.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We (wife and I and another couple) made another trip to Bull & Bear on 6/14. The first visit was one of the best restaurant experiences we had ever had, so Bull & Bear had a lot to live up to. And they did. It was still amazing. We mixed up our order this time and tried different stuff. The Pasta Explosion, Cheese Plate and Caesar for Two were all great. But I will highlight the steak and dessert. The Lemon is listed on the dessert menu. My initial reaction was, "Lemon, who wants that for dessert?" Trust me when I say, "You want this!" If you go, have the server describe it to you. It is incredible. And we got the Tomahawk for Two for steak. Long story short, it is the best steak I have ever had. The crust, the marbling, the taste…. my mouth is watering as I type this. This steak is not to be missed.

2  Thank Ian H
There are newer reviews for Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Business dinner for two and it was very expensive. The steak was perfect and I wanted to even eat the bone. For the two of us our final bill was over $250 with gratuity. Would be a great place for a couples dinner. You can eat in the bar area and you can enjoy the steaks from the main menu. I wouldn't recommend children, very expensive. Staff did not see as attentive in the bar area as they were in the formal dining area. Make sure you make a reservation, otherwise your wait will be long or you will end up eating in the bar area.

1  Thank TheTravelingMan70
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Every dish is delicious. The Corn soup is the best we have every had. The tomahawk steak is amazing as well as the dover sole. The beignets for dessert was delicious! We could eat here every night! The service is top notch. Don't miss it!

1  Thank Carolyn L
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Always suburb! No other words needed. We took friends there recently and they were as impressed as we are every time we go. The managerial team do a great job training the staff

1  Thank 1963foodie992
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The food is delicious. The service is impeccable. But $64 for a small piece of fish is pretty silly! We paid $28 for a Caesar Salad!