Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Buena Vista Blvd and Chelonia Pkwy I-4 Exit 67
Description: Dining at the award-wining Bull & Bear is a culinary journey unlike any other. Named Diner's Choice Top Restaurant by Hilton Worldwide, the restaurant offers a menu featuring re-imagined steakhouse classics and trend-setting fare, including Fried Chicken, Escargot & Gnocchi, Pasta Explosion, Flaming Lobster on the Spit and its signature 32-Day Dry-Aged Tomahawk Rib Eye. Bull & Bear is renowned for tableside preparation and the highest levels of personalized service. Our team of experienced sommeliers will be delighted to suggest the perfect wines to accompany your meal. The dining room and lounge exude the warmth of a private club, with exquisite views overlooking the resort's pool and golf course. Views of the nightly Epcot(R) fireworks can be enjoyed from select tables. Be certain to leave room for dessert, especially the delectable Lemon, the delightful Bull & Bear Beignets or the decadent Chocolate Bar.
Brecon, United Kingdom
“Great steak”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

This is top end food - we had the most amazing Chateaubriand, perfectly cooked, with creamed sweetcorn to die for! Worth noting, if you are staying at the neighbouring Hilton, you can charge meal to your room.

Visited April 2014

Birmingham
“Superb Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My wife and I visited on our anniversary and had a wonderful experience. We were seated at a table for two by a window where we were able to see the some of the fireworks at epcot at 9pm. (FYI not a big deal b/c the Disney trees block a lot of the view but a nice addition to the evening). We started off with the Idaho potato espresso which was good and interesting but probably wouldn't order it again instead I would order my own corn soup. We split this and it was PHENOMENAL! A must try. The pasta explosion was wonderful and their wedge salad was good with an interesting twist by adding Russian dressing. For our main courses the filet was cooked medium rare plus exactly! My wife enjoyed her short ribs. Our sides were bacon mac n cheese (great) and the steak frites (ok but would try something else next time). We mustered room for desert and I absolutely enjoyed the Lemon and my wife loved the Chocolate Bar. Brian did a great job as the captain of our service. Well done sir. I would definitely recommend the Bull & Bear.

1 Thank deltaman
Asheville, North Carolina
“Exceptional”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

If being greeted with a smile is the worst part of your dinning experience, then you must dine here! We were made to feel very welcome from every single staff member that even walked past our table. The seafood appetizer was just an amazing way to start such an outstanding meal. Having opted for the sole, which was prepared flawlessly table side, I feel like I could not have made a better selection. I did have the pleasure of tasting some of the steak options that were ordered by others at our table and I am hard pressed to come up with a favorite. Rest assured, everything was just outstanding...even down to the warm after dinner Grand Marnier. Avoid facing the beautiful windows at sunset, as everyone on the other side of the table turns into a shadow, but even with that sad, all was a fabulous experience. Thank you so much, you certainly know exactly what you are doing!

Nashville, TN
“Excellent from start to finish”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

The restaurant was beautiful, service was over the top. The entire experience was flawless. The welcome was warm by the hostesses, the servers greeted our party immediately with a genuine willingness to take care of our every need. Food was excellent for our entire group. The seafood appetizer was perfect and a great way to start our meal. I would highly recommend for a special occasion. My only negative was we were there at sunset and even though the windows are great the shades were not dark enough for comfort.

Orlando, Florida
“Great experience”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Had a great dining experience at Bull & Bear, make sure to order "The Lemon" for dessert, simply fantastic!
Great atmosphere for a special celebration.