Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 3,897 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Buena Vista Blvd and Chelonia Pkwy I-4 Exit 67
Description: Dining at the award-wining Bull & Bear is a culinary journey unlike any other. Named Diner's Choice Top Restaurant by Hilton Worldwide, the restaurant offers a menu featuring re-imagined steakhouse classics and trend-setting fare, including Fried Chicken, Escargot & Gnocchi, Pasta Explosion, Flaming Lobster on the Spit and its signature 32-Day Dry-Aged Tomahawk Rib Eye. Bull & Bear is renowned for tableside preparation and the highest levels of personalized service. Our team of experienced sommeliers will be delighted to suggest the perfect wines to accompany your meal. The dining room and lounge exude the warmth of a private club, with exquisite views overlooking the resort's pool and golf course. Views of the nightly Epcot(R) fireworks can be enjoyed from select tables. Be certain to leave room for dessert, especially the delectable Lemon, the delightful Bull & Bear Beignets or the decadent Chocolate Bar.
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We ate at the Bull and Bear twice during our stay. Meals are every good to excellent and the service matches it in every way.

It is well worth the price.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We ate there last night and the experience couldn't be better. From the moment we entered B&B to the moment we left, the evening was perfect! Our server -Bashir, was one of the best waiters I have ever experienced. Attentive, friendly, good knowledge of menu and wine - just great. We had a lovely meal in B&B- the food was cooked to perfection. Every single member of staff we met was lovely: polite, friendly and courteous. Special thanks to Luis and his team they just made our evening special they were very professional and took care of us and we couldn't have been in better hands.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Wow! Filet Mignon first night fantastic, corn chowder, Gnocci appy, the lemon for desert. Perfect. Louis our server was awesome. Next night ate in the bar watching my football team get crushed, bartender served us from a different menu, but I got the Salmon and it was great, my wife got the braised rib which was awesome. Last night was the lobster for two, more corn chowder, tuna appy, fantastic same server. Really one of the best places I ever ate, and I've been to the best in the country.

1  Thank AJB B
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was here on Sunday evening for an 8:30 pm reservation in early November. I went with my fiance (who I had just proposed to in front of Cinderella's castle earlier that evening) and my fiance's brother and his girlfriend. We were all down in Orlando for the long weekend. We arrived about 20 minutes early and although our table was quite ready, the hostess sat us at a booth in the bar area. We all ordered a cocktail. Cocktails were $12 each, but had a noticeable alcohol content and tasted great. The ladies only needed one. Around 8:35 pm we were escorted to our seats. We requested a nice review for the special occasion and that's exactly what we received. At 9:15 we were able to see fireworks over a hotel in the distance that came from EPCOT. Anyways, we ordered 2 sides for the table (the house frites and bacon mac and cheese) and both were excellent, as was the complimentary bread. Three of us ordered filet mignion medium and one ordered the cornish game hen. The chicken was good, but the filet was absolutely amazing. I've never had a better steak in my life. You can forget the fact that the steak was $48 to $63 depending on size, because it was more than worth the price. Bull & Bear set the standard for cooking a piece of meat. We were all impressed with the quality of food. We finished with the flaming creme bruelee which was also outstanding. Not to mention it was pretty cool to have a dish on fire in front of us. We left extremely pleased with the meals and enjoyed the ritzy/high end bathrooms in the Waldorf Astoria on our way out. Our valet parking was comped by the restaurant. Another nice thing is that they leave a space between tables when seating customers to ensure a more calm, quiet, relaxed, upscale ambiance. In short, this was probably one of the best meals of my life and the service was near impeccable. My fiance and I will definitely return to the Bull & Bear the next time we are in Orlando. It is way better than the #21 ranking in Orlando that this restaurant receives on Trip Advisor. I've eaten at the California Grill, which is also a great restaurant, but Bull & Bear definitely does it better.

1  Thank Sean H
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Bartenders are great here- great cocktails and nice atmosphere. Always enjoy my visits. Try the tableside Caesar if youre dining in the restaurant. Lounge is my recommendation.