“Orlando's Best!”

Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Buena Vista Blvd and Chelonia Pkwy I-4 Exit 67
Description: Dining at the award-wining Bull & Bear is a culinary journey unlike any other. Named Diner's Choice Top Restaurant by Hilton Worldwide, the restaurant offers a menu featuring re-imagined steakhouse classics and trend-setting fare, including Fried Chicken, Escargot & Gnocchi, Pasta Explosion, Flaming Lobster on the Spit and its signature 32-Day Dry-Aged Tomahawk Rib Eye. Bull & Bear is renowned for tableside preparation and the highest levels of personalized service. Our team of experienced sommeliers will be delighted to suggest the perfect wines to accompany your meal. The dining room and lounge exude the warmth of a private club, with exquisite views overlooking the resort's pool and golf course. Views of the nightly Epcot(R) fireworks can be enjoyed from select tables. Be certain to leave room for dessert, especially the delectable Lemon, the delightful Bull & Bear Beignets or the decadent Chocolate Bar.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have lived in Orlando for 38 years, and I love eating out. I have tried most places this town has to offer, and I have to say The Bull and the Bear was one of the BEST Dinner experiences I have ever had. I highly recommend anyone looking for a great night out, especially if you have a few couples that want to go, to try this restaurant. The service is amazing, food was incredible and the ambiance is fantastic. Yes, it was pricey, but well worth it. Some places are expensive, others are pricey. Expensive to me means it was not worth it. Not the case here. Enjoy!

1  Thank KillerShark

Reviewed September 17, 2013

As a previous reviewer I was at the restaurant on Monday, September 16.
We ordered well done steak, and received it medium rear. The chef was defiantly off Monday.
I would not recommend this restaurant to anybody. Went to "Emeralds" today at Universal, much better food, service and the price.

3  Thank StellaBNY
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Some times you do get what you pay for. Service was exceptional, I have never been to a restaurant with lights on the menu, however if it wasn't so dark you wouldn't need them but I'm sure if you were there for a romantic dinner it would be nice. Yes my fillet was that good definitely made my top 5 best ever. Make no mistake about it you do pay a steep price for food and service this good especially in a tourist area but if you are looking for a special night this is the place.8 of us and everyone was happy which is really hard with our group.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

After reading the reviews here, we were expecting a great evening. But it didn't turn out that way. Judging by the food last night (September 16th), the chef must be off on Mondays. We had reservations for 7:30 and were promptly seated by a very friendly hostess. The waiter stopped by immediately and gave us the wine list. My wife wanted Chardonnay and I wanted Malbec so we ordered by the glass. For dinner, my wife had the lobster salad and the salmon entree. I ordered the escargot & gnocchi, an 8oz filet with a "cool red center" and the potato pave. While we waited a server stopped by with bread, which was quite good. When our dinners arrived, the cool red center I asked for was overcooked so I asked for a replacement. Our server apparently thought I was being picky but took the plate back. A few minutes later I got my second filet. I guess by cool red center, this time he thought I meant cold and raw. Because that's what I got. I should also mention that there was a tough vein of fat running through it that was hard to cut through, let alone chew. That's prime? My wife said the lobster salad was good and gave me a taste. For Florida lobster, it was OK. But I don't really consider the Florida version is anywhere near the quality of its New England relative. I found it bland. The potato pave, was OK but not very hot. The one hit was my wife's salmon, which she enjoyed. The other miss was the server's timing. The wait between courses was too long and we had to flag him down to get the bill. Now these all seem like minor complaints but at that price point, $312 including tip, you shouldn't have any complaints. Maybe it was just an off night for the place or, as I suspect, the chef is off on Mondays. If I had it to do all over again, I'd go to Capital Grill.

2  Thank chazaroo
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Highly recommend the steakhouse for dinner, especially if you are staying at the resort. The dry age steak was perfect!

1  Thank Vitarym87