Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Buena Vista Blvd and Chelonia Pkwy I-4 Exit 67
Description: Dining at the award-wining Bull & Bear is a culinary journey unlike any other. Named Diner's Choice Top Restaurant by Hilton Worldwide, the restaurant offers a menu featuring re-imagined steakhouse classics and trend-setting fare, including Fried Chicken, Escargot & Gnocchi, Pasta Explosion, Flaming Lobster on the Spit and its signature 32-Day Dry-Aged Tomahawk Rib Eye. Bull & Bear is renowned for tableside preparation and the highest levels of personalized service. Our team of experienced sommeliers will be delighted to suggest the perfect wines to accompany your meal. The dining room and lounge exude the warmth of a private club, with exquisite views overlooking the resort's pool and golf course. Views of the nightly Epcot(R) fireworks can be enjoyed from select tables. Be certain to leave room for dessert, especially the delectable Lemon, the delightful Bull & Bear Beignets or the decadent Chocolate Bar.
Melbourne, Florida
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent variety of food. The service and the quality of the foods were superb. The wine and mixed drinks were also excellent.

Visited April 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Could not have been better”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had the best meal we've ever had in Florida, and the best meal in recent memory anywhere. The service was beyond exceptional throughout the meal. Raphael was our head waiter and he went out of his way to make sure our son was well taken care of as well as us. The steak was perfectly cooked and my husband loved his lamb dish. The room is beautiful. Its the little things that make a meal special and this place does it all.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank noagent
Tampa, Florida
“My New Favorite”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been to this restaurant 3 times in the last month and I have got to say that it is amazing. This is the kind of service that seems so hard to find in Florida but what I am accustomed to coming from New York. The quality of the food matches the excellence of the service. Just perfect. Their steak dishes are excellent. I have read some reviews saying that the quality wasn't there. I don't know what they were referring to as I did not experience that. I think people just don't want to pay the price but I will tell you I will pay it any day to experience the food, service and atmosphere of this restaurant. All the servers are top notch and attentive. I experienced none of the negativity I have read in other reviews regarding the owner or the staff. Also this restaurant is always full so be sure you make a reservation. Loved their desserts too.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank agendagirl34
MN
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and I recently dined here during our trip. Service was "top notch" and no details were missed. The food was phenominal and the Delmonico steak was delicious! And don't forget the pasta explosion and shrimp and grits either. Will definately be back next trip.

• Visited March 2013
USA
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

After 3 visits for dinner, this restaurant ranks amongst my favorite in the world. The service is outstanding and the atmosphere relaxing and elegant. It is a rare gem. Ask for table 10, a nice banquette with a nice view of the entire restaurant, or for a more personal experience, ask for a table in the wine room that overlooks the golf course. Nice wine list, both accessible and impressive.

Visited March 2013