“Everything was AMAZING!”
Review of La Luce

La Luce
Reserve with OpenTable
La Luce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: La Luce is Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek's signature restaurant, inspired by famed Napa Valley chef and restaurateur Donna Scala. This modern Italian country kitchen serves dinner nightly, featuring thin crust pizzas, homemade family-style pastas, and Italian dishes inspired by traditional family recipes handed down through the generations. The cuisine is complimented by Mediterranean-inspired cocktails and a Trattoria-style wine program. Whether the occasion is a special family dinner, a gathering of business associates or a romantic dinner for two, La Luce's menu of Italian favorites will satisfy your palate.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I can't recommend this restaurant enough. Everything we tried was amazing!!! I had family in town and we wanted to share a nice dinner and I am so glad we came here. Starting with the appetizers: The hot italian pizza was fixed perfectly and taste delicious, the fritto misto with the siracha aioli sauce was perfectly paired, and the melon with prosciutto was a delightful combination. The barbaabietole (roasted beet salad) has a lovely buttery taste that was light and refreshing. Next we tried the pappardelle alla bolognese, which was a pasta with a meat sauce using duck. I could eat this every day. On to the entree, I highly suggest the pork chop. Everything about this dish was amazing. Finally, the butterscotch pudding is a must. I have never had anything like it. I found out that it has it's own facebook fan page and now I know why. SO GOOD!

The service was top notch. The server was very knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly. You can really tell these are true professionals working here. Overall the experience was lovely and I will definitely make this a regular stop when I am in Orlando.

3  Thank Tracy J
There are newer reviews for La Luce

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Loved the menu and the food - classic Italian with their own twist. You really don't need to leave the hotel to have a great, memorable meal.

2  Thank judyw2000
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Pasta was as good as any restaurant I've eaten pasta in Italy. Staff were friendly and did everything they could to accommodate our 3 year old.

1  Thank captaintefal
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is our family's 2nd time staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. During our first visit , we found this gem of a restaurant right in the hotel and loved it so much that we ate there every night ! We are back again and will be eating at La luce tonight for the third night in a row. The food is amazing ! My daughter loves the meatballs ! The chicken, pork chop , ravioli , pizzas , salads and of course the butterscotch pudding are all winners. The service is always amazing, especially in the bar area with Deborah! Great way to relax and enjoy great food after a long day in the parks!

2  Thank Janniebar
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the resort and was surprised that this restaurant was so amazing! The food was cooked to perfection! It was family friendly and the staff was nice! I loved that we didn't have to leave the resort to go get great food!

8  Thank EJewelS73