“Great food right in the resort!”
Review of La Luce

La Luce
Reserve with OpenTable
La Luce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: La Luce is Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek's signature restaurant, inspired by famed Napa Valley chef and restaurateur Donna Scala. This modern Italian country kitchen serves dinner nightly, featuring thin crust pizzas, homemade family-style pastas, and Italian dishes inspired by traditional family recipes handed down through the generations. The cuisine is complimented by Mediterranean-inspired cocktails and a Trattoria-style wine program. Whether the occasion is a special family dinner, a gathering of business associates or a romantic dinner for two, La Luce's menu of Italian favorites will satisfy your palate.
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the resort and was surprised that this restaurant was so amazing! The food was cooked to perfection! It was family friendly and the staff was nice! I loved that we didn't have to leave the resort to go get great food!

8  Thank EJewelS73

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The staff made the dinning experience such a delight. Great decor,bar and super pizza and a different menu.There are food selections for everyone. Do make reservations it get busy.

1  Thank Notacook
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

A very enjoyable evening with friends on second trip to la Luce (will be back). The atmosphere, the service the attention we received form gandy was friendly, attentive and professional. and
most of all the food were outstanding. Having just returned from Italy was not expecting to feel like I was back there again....but I did and we all loved it .
I'll make sure I hit this place at least once every time I'm down there Staff goes out of their way to make it a pleasant experience. I've heard some say it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. I recommend you try this at least once. The calamari misto is the best around.
Buona sera and grazie !!!!

1  Thank Valk09
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I am very particular about my Italian food and I must say this was one of the best Italian dinners I have EVER had! A must do for anyone in the area. We most certainly will be back!

1  Thank Keith E
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The service we recieved was absolutely horrible. The waitress was very rude. The food was atrocious. The menu is way over priced even for a hotel. I would advise guests to eat at Zeta.

2  Thank mase360