“DO NOT MISS THIS !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Luce

La Luce
Reserve with OpenTable
La Luce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: La Luce is Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek's signature restaurant, inspired by famed Napa Valley chef and restaurateur Donna Scala. This modern Italian country kitchen serves dinner nightly, featuring thin crust pizzas, homemade family-style pastas, and Italian dishes inspired by traditional family recipes handed down through the generations. The cuisine is complimented by Mediterranean-inspired cocktails and a Trattoria-style wine program. Whether the occasion is a special family dinner, a gathering of business associates or a romantic dinner for two, La Luce's menu of Italian favorites will satisfy your palate.
Atlanta, Georgia
“DO NOT MISS THIS !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

A very enjoyable evening with friends on second trip to la Luce (will be back). The atmosphere, the service the attention we received form gandy was friendly, attentive and professional. and
most of all the food were outstanding. Having just returned from Italy was not expecting to feel like I was back there again....but I did and we all loved it .
I'll make sure I hit this place at least once every time I'm down there Staff goes out of their way to make it a pleasant experience. I've heard some say it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. I recommend you try this at least once. The calamari misto is the best around.
Buona sera and grazie !!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Valk09

• Korean first
St. Augustine, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I am very particular about my Italian food and I must say this was one of the best Italian dinners I have EVER had! A must do for anyone in the area. We most certainly will be back!

1 Thank Keith E
“Worst hotel restaurant I have ever eaten at.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The service we recieved was absolutely horrible. The waitress was very rude. The food was atrocious. The menu is way over priced even for a hotel. I would advise guests to eat at Zeta.

• Visited May 2014
Brooklyn, New York
“decent but not worth the price paid”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stayed at the Waldorf and decided to make visit here for Mother's day. Before making any arrangement, I came on TA to get some info to make an informative decision. All I saw on TA was reviews on over charge price and small portion. That was all true! However, I thought it was ok since I've received exceptional service from my waiter, the service had justified the price tag. Coming back to NYC, Italian like that did not impress me. If I put La Luce pasta against any local Italian restaurants in Brooklyn, the taste would be comparable, but the price tag would be a huge difference. Only because it was Mothers day, cheers!

• Visited May 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

Atmosphere is great. The food was really tasty. Service was excellent. The paintings hanging in the restaurant are done in chalk...really cool. The artists come in and erase them regularly and redraw new ones. They look like oil paintings.

Visited June 2014