“Perfection!”
Review of La Luce

La Luce
Reserve with OpenTable
La Luce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: La Luce is Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek's signature restaurant, inspired by famed Napa Valley chef and restaurateur Donna Scala. This modern Italian country kitchen serves dinner nightly, featuring thin crust pizzas, homemade family-style pastas, and Italian dishes inspired by traditional family recipes handed down through the generations. The cuisine is complimented by Mediterranean-inspired cocktails and a Trattoria-style wine program. Whether the occasion is a special family dinner, a gathering of business associates or a romantic dinner for two, La Luce's menu of Italian favorites will satisfy your palate.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Perfection!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had a lovely meal in La Luce - the food was cooked to perfection. It was difficult to choose a dessert from the fabulous selection, but the the Butterscotch Pudding and Flourless Chocolate Cake were wonderful. Every single member of staff we met was lovely: polite, friendly and courteous. Michael was our server for the evening and he was very professional. It was great to feel were were not being rushed and this allowed for a very relaxing experience. Rachel, the manager, was a delight. We had a lovely table overlooking the hotel grounds and were able to watch the sunset as we dined.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
“Great Service!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Was in Orlando for a conference and stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. Ate at La Luce the first night and didn't go anywhere else the rest of our time there. Salmon was cooked perfectly; pork chop was delicious; great wine selection.

All servers were very accommodating. Ganni took care of us our last two nights and we couldn't have been in better hands. Let him pick the perfect wine to accompany your selections.

We would definitely return on our next trip to Orlando.

Miami, Florida
“Good food in a modern atmosphere but service was slow.”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This restaurant was very good and the atmosphere is modern, trendy and very comfortable. Had a very good pasta dish but portion was unusually small and service in this restaurant was very slow. Took almost an hour for me to get my entree. Seems ot compete with Primo at Grand Lakes but Primo is better!

Visited October 2013
glasgow
“loved it”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

had two lovely meals in this restaurant , lovely staff and rhona on the reception was exceptionally nice.....best pizza for a while...would love to go back if had the chance

Visited October 2013
1 Thank jackieglasgow2
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

In looking for a great restaurant for an anniversary with my family while I was in Florida, I happened to come upon LA LUCE . I don't normally write reviews, however, this is an exception. After being seated, I was not sure about what type of wine to order and asked the waiter, He advised me go with a vermentini - and to my delight it was exceptional. He also recommended a pasta dish that was truly enjoyable. Our main dish of scallop risotto , and pork chop were the best I have had in a while. It reminded me of my mother's cooking. The desserts were just as great. I must comment on the fact that the waiter Gianni was knowledgeable and the maitre'd was funny. I I am returning to Florida in another month, and this will certainly be one of my main stops.

• Visited October 2013