“loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Luce

La Luce
Reserve with OpenTable
La Luce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: La Luce is Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek's signature restaurant, inspired by famed Napa Valley chef and restaurateur Donna Scala. This modern Italian country kitchen serves dinner nightly, featuring thin crust pizzas, homemade family-style pastas, and Italian dishes inspired by traditional family recipes handed down through the generations. The cuisine is complimented by Mediterranean-inspired cocktails and a Trattoria-style wine program. Whether the occasion is a special family dinner, a gathering of business associates or a romantic dinner for two, La Luce's menu of Italian favorites will satisfy your palate.
glasgow
“loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

had two lovely meals in this restaurant , lovely staff and rhona on the reception was exceptionally nice.....best pizza for a while...would love to go back if had the chance

Visited October 2013
1 Thank jackieglasgow2

• Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

In looking for a great restaurant for an anniversary with my family while I was in Florida, I happened to come upon LA LUCE . I don't normally write reviews, however, this is an exception. After being seated, I was not sure about what type of wine to order and asked the waiter, He advised me go with a vermentini - and to my delight it was exceptional. He also recommended a pasta dish that was truly enjoyable. Our main dish of scallop risotto , and pork chop were the best I have had in a while. It reminded me of my mother's cooking. The desserts were just as great. I must comment on the fact that the waiter Gianni was knowledgeable and the maitre'd was funny. I I am returning to Florida in another month, and this will certainly be one of my main stops.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Accommodating to Food Allergies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

My Toddler son has a host of food allergies and we are always nervous to eat out. The manager was very friendly and was happy to go over each ingredient in the dish. He went so far as to send the head chef over to assure us of the ingredients in the entree and the chef even offered to make it differently if that would put us at ease. The entire staff was very friendly and I would give the service 5 stars. Most importantly the food was delicious and plated very nicely. This place really was a great experience so much so we ended up eating there 4 of the nights. I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband,and I were never big fans of hotel restaurants , until we tried la Luce . We came back to the hotel , and were too tired to go out again , so we decided to give it a shot, and we were absolutely pleased. The beet salad was amazing, my mushroom pasta was out of this world, and my husband's pork chop ........yum. But all this was thanks to our lovely waitress "karima" , she was absolutely amazing, great recommendations for food, and wine, and amazing service. Good job . We will be back for sure.

• Visited September 2013
orlando, fl
“Not A Fan, Sorry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

The service was decent; the food was ok, just ok and I feel the menu was limited. The atmosphere is nice, just nice. I am sorry I hate leaving negative reviews but I just don't feel there is much value here, I don't just mean financially, it just wasn't that special in any way.

• Visited September 2013