“Flying over Disney World”

Sammy Duvall Watersports Centre
Jet Ski Adventure at Disney's Contemporary Resort
$34.99*
Water Ski, Slalom Ski, Wakeboard and Tube at Disney's Contemporary Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a sunny day on the water. Located behind Disney's Contemporary Resort, Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre offers families and individuals the opportunity to Parasail, ride our Personal Watercraft, Water-ski, Wakeboard, Tube, and much more! Open daily; 365 days a year!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Parasailing with Sammy Duvall Watersports in Disney World is exhilarating. It's an amazing feeling flying through the air and seeing a birds-eye view of Disney. You take off and land from the boat, so you stay dry. The staff makes sure you're safely strapped in, and really helps you overcome any nervousness. Going up and down is very smooth and fast, and you always feel secure. My family and I have done this on several different trips, and it's been a great experience each time. It's really worth it.

2  Thank Judy D

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I took my wife parasailing at Contempory Resort in the Magic Kingdom at Orlando, Florida in September. The crew on the boat reassured her that she would enjoy the trip and she sure did. The rider never gets wet because they are launched and recovered from the back deck of the boat. She felt safe and the flight was exhilarating for her. The crew was very professional and made sure everyone was comfortable and knew what was going to happen and what to expect once they were in the air. She is ready to go again.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My grandson and I tandem parasailed this past July at the Contemporary Resort.The adventure was awesome! We had scheduled a flight but due to overbooking we were cancelled. However, the people at Sammy Duvall's were great at rescheduling us. We chose the package where they took the pictures and we received the SD card. Flight was great, view fabulous, and staff most helpful! Definitely would go again!!

3  Thank SouthernBelle49
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We just got through with the parasailing for Sammy Duval's watersports. All I can say is that it was an amazing experience. The take off and the landing was clean. Once I was in the air the ride was very smooth. The sights from above were fantastic, only ride on Disney property where we could see Magic Kingdom from above. Must experience if you are @ Disney World, its a great break away from the parks.

2  Thank Hiilei003
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I had never been parasailing before so I decided to take advantage of the Groupon available for this place and I am so glad I did. The people were extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. I thought it would be complicated to try and parasail but it was so easy! I just sat back and enjoyed the ride! The sights were beautiful! I highly recommend parasailing here:)

2  Thank cus1can