“Beautiful Adventure!”

and up
Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take off on a 3 to 4 hour fun-filled balloon adventure, leaving one hour before sunrise. Enjoy a tranquil hour floating above the sights and attractions of the Orlando area. Flights leave from our many locations in the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort area but we check in every morning at our Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center. Once airborne, the pilot will point out the spectacular sights from the theme parks to the orange groves, and forests that have been untouched for thousands of years. Complimentary Champagne Toast after flight.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was my first time in a hot air balloon and my husband used to fly on a regular basis years ago. This experience was first class from the time I booked until the time we landed (directly on our trailer!) Having the experience of assisting with the preparation of inflating the balloon to packing it up is something I never thought I'd get to do. I can see why my husband loves it and why Mike our pilot has been doing this for over 20 years. Every single person on this crew is professional, respectful, considerate and FUNNY!! Waking up at the crack of dawn you wonder for a split second, is this going to be worth it? I say YES!! Watching your balloon inflate as the sun is rising is a beauty like no other. The champagne toast, the birthday & anniversary celebrations, the congratulations of members of their crew becoming USA citizens (Congratulations again Mike...I was so honored to get to share in your day after celebration!) are all personal touches this company provides. This truly is a top notch team, with safety first and FUN second. I look forward to coming back and flying in the big balloon again!

2  Thank Heather C

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were scheduled to go up on Monday but the weather was not good enough to fly. I went online to reschedule but everything was booked for the rest of the week and we were heading home on Saturday. I called on Tuesday morning and the girl that answered the phone said she was sorry we did not get to fly Monday. I told her that the website said everything was full for the remainder of the week and that we were leaving for home on Saturday. She said that was not acceptable for us the miss this experience and got us booked for Friday. That is how you run a business. Thanks so Much for getting us on the flight. It was GREAT. The weather was beautiful and Glenn our captian was terrific. This is truely a hands on experience. You get to help with the balloon inflating and then packing everything backup once you land. The flight is really smooth and the views are spectactular. Thanks to all the crew. I will definetly fly with these guys again.

2  Thank fishing_crazy5500
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had an amazing time with Orlando Balloon Rides. Everyone was extremely friendly and well organized. Being able to help set up and deflate the balloon was a fun part of the experience. The view was INCREDIBLE, and the ride was so smooth. I'll admit, I bought this for my husband, as a Birthday gift, and I was scared out of my mind! I don't do rides (like not even the Teacups at Disney!) but I LOVED this. I had my moments of worry but this team puts safety first. Excellent crew and a top notch experience. DO IT!!

1  Thank radientglo247
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We flew on 4/26/13, this was a wonderful experience, once in a lifetime thing. The staff was wicked professional and never once did we feel like we would be in danger, being so high in the sky. I would recommend this to all. I expect a lot and i got it.. I am a resort manager in orlando area and i will notify guest that i encounter to please if they can look into booking this experience.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

After being canceled once for unfavorable weather, my friend & I got to finish our first Hot Air Balloon ride yesterday. From the time we arrived at the meeting point until we left for home about 3 hours later, the experience was awesome. The staff is very friendly, organized and professional. It's fun to help with some of the "chores" involved with getting these balloons in the air to packing them away for another day after our ride! A champagne (with or without orange juice) toast accompanied by the crew singing for us was a nice touch. Then it was back to the starting point (traveling by van this time) and enjoying a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausages, cold cereal, fruit and an assortment of drinks. It's an experience not to be missed and I would LOVE to do it again some day!