“Wonderful experience”

and up
Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take off on a 3 to 4 hour fun-filled balloon adventure, leaving one hour before sunrise. Enjoy a tranquil hour floating above the sights and attractions of the Orlando area. Flights leave from our many locations in the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort area but we check in every morning at our Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center. Once airborne, the pilot will point out the spectacular sights from the theme parks to the orange groves, and forests that have been untouched for thousands of years. Complimentary Champagne Toast after flight.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our pilot, Pat, was very professional and really knew his job. It was a little windier than he would have liked so our ride was not as long as we would have liked and we did not get to go over the attractions area, which is what we had been looking forward to, but just being up there drifting along with the wind is deffinitely an experience worth taking. We went over quite a bit of marsh land & lakes and landed in the middle of a new subdivision, it was absolutely breathtaking. You have a champagne toast at the end of the ride with all the flyers & pilots & it was a great group. Then you have a nice breakfast back at the hotel that you start at, so it makes for a very entertaining experience.

There are newer reviews for Orlando Balloon Rides

Reviewed November 1, 2012

A trip of a lifetime. We had Damien as our guide and he was an excellent host! The landing is the most worrisome part but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

It was a wonderful experience. The ride was smooth and the Pilot Damian was a comedian. We receive champagne toast and a breakfast. It is worth every dollar. One of my bucket list.. Thank you....

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great experience. Don't hesitate t book! It is really worth the money. Thank you Glen, the pilot and Jewels, for the reservation, and off course the rest of the team.
Coming back definitely!

1  Thank Sabrina R
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My daughter and my best friend joined me on this unbelievable and peaceful hot air balloon ride. The pilot, Glen, was so personable and fun. The entire staff was very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend adding this to your time in O-town!! It is worth every penny!!!

My daughter is already asking when we can go again......I'm with her. Glad we live close!!