“Tried three times.......”

and up
Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take off on a 3 to 4 hour fun-filled balloon adventure, leaving one hour before sunrise. Enjoy a tranquil hour floating above the sights and attractions of the Orlando area. Flights leave from our many locations in the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort area but we check in every morning at our Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center. Once airborne, the pilot will point out the spectacular sights from the theme parks to the orange groves, and forests that have been untouched for thousands of years. Complimentary Champagne Toast after flight.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Tried three times to get up but due to wind had no luck, could not rescedule due to no time left! Phoned at 5-30am to check flight but got same recorded message from night before to say flight was on ... Perhaps if it s off the message could be updated to save a wasted journey! Wife upset as it was her birthday gift but understand safety and all that. Perhaps next time....

1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had researched and found this on TravelZoo! It was a surprise Birthday gift for my best friend, and we HAD A BALL! The people were very professional, and we felt very safe. Afterwards, we had champagne and a great breakfast. Wonderful time, we'll return!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Our balloon experience with Orlando balloons was wonderful start to finish. The expertise of the company and the way the reservations, morning checkin, flight, champagne toast, and breakfast were handled was better than expected. It was a very calm morning but watching the balloons being filled a the sun was rising and finally ascending and the opportunity for wonderful photos and the smooth landing were wonderful memories. The personalities of all the men who handle the balloons made it even more enjoyable. They had a wonderful sense of humor and were so courteous too.
It was a great morning from start to finish and I would definitely recommend this company to all.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was my first hot air balloon ride! Not only were they professional, they were thorough on safety instructions, expectations and made the whole trip enjoyable. They know exactly what they are doing and run a well oiled operation. Excellent! I would recommend them to my own Mother. If you're looking for A class service, a team of seasoned, knowledgeable individuals, with a hint of humor to complete the trip, you have come to the right place!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was my first ever balloon ride and it will be memorable. I was satisfied their punctual timings and the updates about the weather on their website the day before the event. I went from colorado for a vacation and I enjoyed it. Unfortunately my wife could not fly with me because she was pregnant. she stayed to greet nad enjoyed the warm help from the crew members. Everybody were warm and welcoming.I had lots of fun.