“Orlando Balloon Ride was even better than anticipated” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take off on a 3 to 4 hour fun-filled balloon adventure, leaving one hour before sunrise. Enjoy a tranquil hour floating above the sights and attractions of the Orlando area. Flights leave from our many locations in the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort area but we check in every morning at our Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center. Once airborne, the pilot will point out the spectacular sights from the theme parks to the orange groves, and forests that have been untouched for thousands of years. Complimentary Champagne Toast after flight.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Osteen, Florida
“Orlando Balloon Ride was even better than anticipated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

We took a trip with "Orlando Balloon Rides" in May 2011. It was a wonderful experience. After signing in at a local hotel we were shuttled to the launch site. They welcome participation in the preparation of the balloons for launching which is both fun and educational. Once up the pilot willing answers questions and pointed out landmarks. It was awesome just floating along and amazingly relaxing. Once we landed they encouraged participation in deflating the baloon and loading it in the trailer for anyone who would like to assist. We were then treated to mimosas or OJ or sodas and a Q & A session with the crew. After being transported back to the hotel we were treated to a delicious and expansive buffet breakfast. All in all it was a great experience. The crew was very friendly and fun. We highly recommend Orlando Balloon Rides!

Visited May 2011

St. John's, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Orlando Balloon Flight - "Breathtaking "”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

WOW! what a wonderful experience , my husband , our daughter , a friend and myself went up in the hot air ballon on Sept 21, 2011 ...it was amazing from start to finish! We set out early in the morning before the sun came up to drive to our destination ( which was not far ) I got to help in setting up the balloon ( Ok just hold the strap ) being that close while the ballon was filling with air was a great experience ..the larger the ballon got the more excited everyone going on the ballon became and the anticipation we felt was exhiltering . Once in the balloon, we set flight over the Orlando area and God it was breathtaking .....as the sun came up we were in flight and the pictures we took were amazing ....the view of the area , included some wildlife although not alot, great view of ponds, trees, orange groves , resort homes and just what goes on on the ground early in the morning ...to see folks fishing , those heading out to work , and kids on their way to Disney I'm sure , to the kids on their way to school ( yelling at us how lucky we were to be in the ballon and not haveing to go to school) all the time just gliding along very smoothly was a little surreal ....We had a great Irish pilot and co-pilot they told a few jokes - but are looking for some new material ( they could use some help- just kidding guys :):)) When it came time to land we were sorry our ride was over but our adventure did not come to an end ...It's time to help out with getting the balloon ready for the next ride and loading the basket for our return trip where we were greeted with a hot buffett breakfast and an opportunity to chat about our experience . A special THANK-YOU to Orlando Balloon Rides for your knowledge- which kept us well informed and safe, for your experience- which allowed us to enjoy the moments of a wonderful balloon flight, your expertise for making us feel like we belonged in the air ,but most of all for your true professionalism you showed from beginning to end. Another check on my bucket list ....If you are looking to take a hot air balloon ride - then give these folks an opportunity to WOW you as they did our group! Janice White

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Whitefamily3
“It was an excellent experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

From the set up we felt as part of the team. The staff always paid attention to our safety. The trip and the view where breathtaking!!!
We landed without much difficulty and proceeded to toast with Mimosas! Breakfast following was just what we needed to complete the experience. My wife and children had a blast! We will gladly do it again the next time we visit Orlando.

Tel Aviv, Israel
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

It was fantastic. We had to make some changes in schedule due to Irene Hurricane and the stuff was very cooperative and thoughtful. The flight went very well and we felt very confident with our pilot. I would definitely recommend this attraction to anyone.

David Ohayon

Visited August 2011
cornwall, england
“The most amazing new experience I have had for a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

We did a balloon ride for out 30th wedding aniversary. My husband and son had been twice before, but I was too scared to go but finally plucked up the courage. I so wish I had done it before, it was truely amazing, the whole ride is calm, gentle and peaceful. Drifting up into the sunrise and gliding accross the countyside seeing the landscape from another dimemsion. Watchng deer running through the trees, looking out for alligators in the lakes and looking at the amazing houses over celebration. I am definatly going to repeat this experience again.
I didn't need to take a camera because the pictures and memorys stay in my mind as clearly as the day I went.
Thank you for such an memorable experience.

Visited April 2011