“Great experience”

and up
Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take off on a 3 to 4 hour fun-filled balloon adventure, leaving one hour before sunrise. Enjoy a tranquil hour floating above the sights and attractions of the Orlando area. Flights leave from our many locations in the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort area but we check in every morning at our Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center. Once airborne, the pilot will point out the spectacular sights from the theme parks to the orange groves, and forests that have been untouched for thousands of years. Complimentary Champagne Toast after flight.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

It was fantastic. We had to make some changes in schedule due to Irene Hurricane and the stuff was very cooperative and thoughtful. The flight went very well and we felt very confident with our pilot. I would definitely recommend this attraction to anyone.

David Ohayon

Visited August 2011

cornwall, england
“The most amazing new experience I have had for a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

We did a balloon ride for out 30th wedding aniversary. My husband and son had been twice before, but I was too scared to go but finally plucked up the courage. I so wish I had done it before, it was truely amazing, the whole ride is calm, gentle and peaceful. Drifting up into the sunrise and gliding accross the countyside seeing the landscape from another dimemsion. Watchng deer running through the trees, looking out for alligators in the lakes and looking at the amazing houses over celebration. I am definatly going to repeat this experience again.
I didn't need to take a camera because the pictures and memorys stay in my mind as clearly as the day I went.
Thank you for such an memorable experience.

Visited April 2011
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Family Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

What we liked: Meeting point (Ramada Orlando Resort) was easy to locate; hearty breakfast of bacon, ham, pancakes and eggs at the hotel following the ride; prompt and punctual in the start and end of activities; we all got to participate in the blowing up of our air balloon which the kids loved; the surprise visit to a local orchard (where you can purchase homemade jam); great photo ops on the ground when setting up; warm, friendly and witty balloon pilots!

What we didn't like: the cost is pretty steep--good thing we BOOKED ONLINE and got our kids to go for free (12 & under) with every paying adult; the terrain that we flew over was really uninteresting except for the lakes when we could see the crystal clear reflection of our balloon in the water! Climbing into the balloon at take off is easy if you are nimble. The elderly will find it a challenge. Landing was more impactful (I actually bruised my knees on the inside of the basket-try holding on to the inner basket handles instead of those on the perimeter for better landing positions).

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Angs_4
Melbourne, Florida
“Hot Air Balloon was an Uplifting Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

The organization Hot Air Balloons of Orlando was an experience with outstanding results. Going up in the hot air balloon was my first time, and I hope it won't be my last, because it was so relaxing and gave me an hour of peace. I felt as happy as when I sit in a rocking chair on my breezy front porch in the springtime. Damien, our pilot, was a good ole chap. He not only lifted off and landed with excellence, but he was a tour guide along the way. He taught us how to call the piggys, and he kept us laughing on the whole trip. He made every part--including the truck unloading and reloading of the balloon and the gondola--an exciting adventure we didn't want to miss, instead of the work it really was. Just another Huckleberry Finn, that's what he was.
What can I say other than it was a wonderful, unplifting experience, and don't forget your camera. Happens everyday at sunrise in Kissimmee, Florida. Our flight that day took us west across the State, but other days it goes north toward Disney, and sometimes east, depending on the winds.
Afterward was champaign/juice traditional toast and then a buffet breakfast at the take off building.

Visited July 2011
Ocala
“A once in a lifetime experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

My Husband and I enjoyed our 1st year anniversay high above the rest in a hot air balloon and it was a truly amazing journey we enjoyed every minute of it and it was well worth the price and our Pilot Mike was the coolest and very experienced. I would recommend Orlando Balloon Rides to anyone who is adventureous.

Mr & Mrs William L Sammons Jr