“The most amazing and memorable experience . ever...”

Orlando Balloon Rides
Book In Advance
More Info
$164.99*
and up
Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take off on a 3 to 4 hour fun-filled balloon adventure, leaving one hour before sunrise. Enjoy a tranquil hour floating above the sights and attractions of the Orlando area. Flights leave from our many locations in the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort area but we check in every morning at our Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center. Once airborne, the pilot will point out the spectacular sights from the theme parks to the orange groves, and forests that have been untouched for thousands of years. Complimentary Champagne Toast after flight.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We booked as a party of 7 with members including Grandma to Grandchildren who were aged 7 & 9 to celebrate out 10th Wedding Anniversary. We met early in the morning bleary eyed and met our Pilot Ian. We watched the crew inflate the balloons while it was still dark, and the glow of the balloons and colours were amazing. Then Ian took us on a flight that started with a beautiful sunrise and then give us spectacular views of Florida's wildlife from treetop level. We had a very gentle landing, then we had a chance to help the crew pack the balloon, the crew gave a toast to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries and then we went back to the hotel for breakfast. It's hard to put into words just how good the experience was. Everybody loved it including Belinda who was a bit nervous to start with. The day was talked about for weeks and I tell anyone who is going to Florida to go for a flight. It is an absolute must!....

Jim & Sue

Reviewed July 3, 2011

During a two week vacation at Disneyworld, I (wifey was chicken) flew with Damien as our pilot during my first week.The experience was breathtaking,so much so that I flew a second time the following week. Both rides were fantastic and quite different,speed,altitude and landing sites.Damien was our pilot the second trip as well.His chase crew was a great group of guys very professional and very funny,lots of laughs before and after our flight.A yummy breakfast buffet awaited us at the end.I will book this trip again on my next trip to Disney. P.S. bring video camera

Reviewed June 9, 2011

I'm very particular with my wording and, so, I don't usually generalize with over-used words such as "perfect," "awesome," "amazing," etc. that are used so often to where they don't mean anything anymore. Well, I am going to use the word "perfect" in this case because that's just what this Balloon Ride experience amounted to. It was my wife's first time on a Balloon ride as well as mine. We weren't sure what to expect, but it sure exceeded our expectations. When my wife and I heard that we had to be at the required location at 5:30am to help set up, we drew a question mark. Now, after going through the motions, we understand why the event was scheduled the way it was and we wouldn't have had it any other way. Reason being, we obtained hands-on experience in regards to how to prepare a hot-air balloon for take-off. Moreover, this enabled us to be in the air in time to see the sunrise! My wife really cherished that part. We took lots of pictures throughout the ride (which I'll have to upload at a later time) while our flight guides, Jason and Cameron, spotted key locations and sights. We soared as close as we could legally get over Disney World and some of Orlando's most popular attractions. One moment, we were floating higher than the rest of the balloons and, the next, we were almost skimming the trees. Being the jokesters Jason and Cameron were, they would joke about slamming into the trees and having past crashes in the woods (haha). We did, however, skim the trees once for fun just to keep us on our toes! Near the end of the ride, which was about 45 minutes, we realized that we were literally being chased by a truck containing part of the balloon crew. My wife and I got a kick out of that. This was because the ballons never land in the same place twice. We expected a rough landing but, as we should've known, Jason and Cameron were probably kidding once again. The landing was quite smoothe in comparison to what an amateur would expect from a balloon ride landing. When we landed, we all helped deflate the balloons by walking on them and, then, put everything in their proper places. Finally, we all gathered in a circle, said a few words and opened up some bottles of champaigne. All of our transportation needs were provided for and there was a complimentary breakfast waiting for us when we returned to the original meet-up location in Kissimmee. I would definitely recommend Orlando Balloon Rides for families and couples looking to do a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

4  Thank zkueker
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I always thought about going up in a hot air balloon, but never really had an opportunity. When I found the special initially I only purchased for my kids and niece, but on second go round, decided it was a great opportunity for me too! The trip was fantastic...more than I imaged it would be. We felt like we were floating and even the landing was smooth! I would go again in a heartbeat!

2  Thank gjones754
Reviewed June 3, 2011

My Fiance and I live about 2 hours from the Orlando/ Kissimmee area but still woke up wide eyed and ready for this once in a lifetime experience! It was a surprise gift for my Fiance, and let me tell you - it was worth every second! We arrived at the hotel and met with the Pilots, all of which were pleasant and comical (surprising since it was barely 5:30am).

We then took off in the vans where my Fiance was asked to help blow up our balloon! It made the experience even better by adding the hands-on aspect. Our pilot was Damien, and he was FANTASTIC!! If there was a way to request someone to fly with, I would pick him everytime!! He was funny, informative, and IRISH with the best accent (which my Fiance loved)! The ride itself was smooth sailing - I am deathly afraid of heights and this did not bother me one bit.

Overall the experience was AMAZING! Something I would do again and again!

4  Thank allirussell