“Save your money” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kouzzina by Cat Cora - CLOSED

Kouzzina by Cat Cora
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: In Greece, the Kouzzina is the Kitchen — and now you can savor celebrity chef Cat Cora's time-honored Mediterranean family recipes and personal favorites as her casual family restaurant on Disney's BoardWalk comes alive through the sights, sounds and aromas of its fabulous open kitchen.
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Save your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

My wife is a great fan of Cat Cora, on Iron Chef. We were at Disney for a week. I want a special meal for my wife. We had reservations and were seated w/i 10 mins. We ordered Saganaki and the Calamari first. The Saganaki was tasteless. The Calamari was good, the dipping sauce was excellent. I ordered the steak, it was not a quality steak, it was tough, it had a large amount of fat, and grizzle.There was one small piece of broccoli that was under cooked, and had no flavor. The potatoes were awful. My wife's braised short rib, was not bad, but she had the same broccoli, it was no better than mine. Service was fair at best. We will not be eating there again. It was not a good experience.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Montreal, Canada
“I still dream about that cinnamon roll...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

We visited the restaurant for breakfast. We were 30 minutes late (bad information about transportation) but they honored our reservation right away.

The honey-pecan cinnamon roll is one of the best cinnamon rolls I've ever had. The waffles were very good (although they couldn't make me forget the cinnamon roll...) and my husband enjoyed his american breakfast except for the chicken sausages (some herbs in the sausages he wasn't crazy about).

The service was excellent. We had the best waitress.

The restaurant itself is very pretty but it's a shame they are keeping those drapes closed because the scenery would be amazing outside and it's a little dark for breakfast an the morning was too cold to eat outside.

I would absolutely go back for breakfast.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Graymalkin Lane
“Favorite Disney Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We have eaten at a good many Disney restaurants, and this one is our favorite, which is really saying something considering how many good restaurants are there. My biggest piece of advice for Kouzzina is to set aside a decent chunk of time for it. The service isn't slow, you just won't want to leave. An evening meal after the parks would be best, when you are really hungry and want to unwind. The place is very kid-friendly, yet still maintains a fine-dining atmosphere. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited February 2013
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“great service, unique menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great experience after long day of theme parks. Greek inspired menu with a touch of southern comfort. Started with Saganaki(Opa!). Some great Greek wine. I tried the Greek lasagna which they warned me was a little dry. My husband had the Ribeye and he was very happy. Prices were very reasonable considering it was on Disney's Boardwalk.

• Visited October 2013
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent choice for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely quiet breakfast here(not always easy to achieve at Disney) nice atmosphere tasty hot breakfast great location. Will return for an evening meal next visit.

Visited October 2013