“Good for breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kouzzina by Cat Cora - CLOSED

Kouzzina by Cat Cora
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: In Greece, the Kouzzina is the Kitchen — and now you can savor celebrity chef Cat Cora's time-honored Mediterranean family recipes and personal favorites as her casual family restaurant on Disney's BoardWalk comes alive through the sights, sounds and aromas of its fabulous open kitchen.
Boston
“Good for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had breakfast during our stay and it was very good. The portions were good size and kids loved the Mickey shaped waffles.

Visited May 2013

Port Charlotte, Florida
“A must for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

This may sound silly, but this is a must for breakfast. Try the Staked Kouzzina, and ask for extra olive toast, the artichoke spread is just heaven.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank flrn64
London, United Kingdom
“The food is amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love this restaurant. Whenever we go to WDW we always try and go there. The food is quite simply amazing.

Although it is Greek-themed, much of the food is fusion. Which I think makes it taste even better.

The starters are pretty ordinary and nothing too spectacular (squid rings, Greek soup, Salads etc.). But the main courses are a-mazing! I always get the seafood stew which is probably the nicest food I have ever eaten ever.

The waiters are great and are very friendly. If you tell them it's your birthday, they shout out "opa". A really good restaurant that I have no hesitation in recommending.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“So much better than before!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We are regular Disney vacationers, and we went to this restaurant years ago prior to Cat Cora's influence. Previously, it was just okay. We almost didn't go here on our recent Disney visit, and I'm so glad we did. It was absolutely delicious. My husband & I eat mostly vegetarian. While there was only one vegetarian entree on the menu, it was wonderful (the briami). We also ordered three dips with pita bread as an appetizer (chickpea hummus, taziki, and whipped feta & peppers) - all were great. Our teenage daughter ordered the fisherman's stew, and it was so flavorful with many different types of seafood and a great sauce. They were very willing to alter the seasonings to suit her taste (spicy or not). We highly recommend this restaurant. It was reasonably priced, and our server was great. If you want a well prepared, flavorful meal - go to Kouzzina!

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Fantastic breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I had breakfast here with my wife. I was doing a Disney food crawl and one item here was on the "waffle crawl" list. We arrived as they first opened in the morning and had to wait just a couple minutes for the kitchen to fully open. We were seated and promptly ordered the meals we had already planned in advance.

In short, the food was fantastic. I enjoyed my two meals greatly, and my wife loved hers as well. The service was great also, although I'm sure that us initially being the only people there helped. By the time we left there were only two other tables that were occupied. Pricing was average for semi-fine dining, and I'm sure had it not been raining, the view would have been great as well.

For a more in depth review of my meals with detailed photos, see my Disney food blog here:

I would love to eat here again. It was a most unique meal and it doesn't hurt that breakfast is my favorite meal.

• Visited April 2013