“First visit - not our last”
Review of Kouzzina by Cat Cora - CLOSED

Kouzzina by Cat Cora
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: In Greece, the Kouzzina is the Kitchen — and now you can savor celebrity chef Cat Cora's time-honored Mediterranean family recipes and personal favorites as her casual family restaurant on Disney's BoardWalk comes alive through the sights, sounds and aromas of its fabulous open kitchen.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

After spending all day in EPCOT, we wandered over to the resorts and walked into Kouzzina without a reservation. It was around 5 30 pm and we were able to get seated. I imagine it was because it was early and a weekday. We were seated quickly and our server appeared instantly. The rest of the night went just as great. The whole fish was wonderful. My hubby enjoyed the braised short ribs. The adult beverages were great - greek flair and all! We have Tables in Wonderland card so they took 20% off.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our family went to Kouzzina and we all loved it. We had the appetizer of bread and spreads which was delicious. I ordered the whole fish. It was wonderful - but I could have easily shared it. My son ordered the lasagna which he did not particularly care for and he described it as a pasta/cheese shepard's pie. My husband ordered the greek salad and also the grilled vegetables. We all agreed they were excellent. My daughter had the chicken which was very good. Our server was excellent and even rushed our dessert order so we could get back to HS and use our Fast Pass. The experience was wonderful and it is lovely to eat at the Boardwalk and take the boat back to HS.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband and I went to Kouzzina by Cat Cora for my birthday dinner while in Disney. We had such an amazing time. I got the braised short ribs and my husband got the lamb shank. Both were absolutely amazing and I finished my plate even though I was so full. My daughter had the greek lasagna and ate it all even though she is only one. Our server was super friendly and took great care of us. Will be back for sure!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We only had breakfast at Kouzzina but both really enjoyed our meals. The food came out quickly and was well prepared. We shared a delicious bowl of Greek yogurt with berries and granola and then I had a poached egg/sweet potato hash/artichoke spread plate and my husband had a simple eggs, potatoes, and chicken sausage meal. Both were excellent!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have dined at Kouzzina on several occasions during the last 4 years usually on Monday or Tuesday evenings.
We have tried about 10 menu items now (normally get different ones and share) All of them have been very good to excellent. I am not a lamb lover, but will eat it at Kouzzina which is very good.
Deserts have been to die for. This is a 4 star rated restaurant, with good food & service.
It is not a place I would recommend to go for a romantic dinner or quiet conversation as it has been more on the noisy side when it has half full or more. We do like the open kitchen which adds to the environment. We have always had great meals and excellent service. Plan on getting reservations as you will wait if you do not. This is one of the 3 or 4 restaurants we like in WDW and plan on returning in the future.

1  Thank Aviator_oo7