“Christmas breakfast”
Review of Kouzzina by Cat Cora - CLOSED

Kouzzina by Cat Cora
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: In Greece, the Kouzzina is the Kitchen — and now you can savor celebrity chef Cat Cora's time-honored Mediterranean family recipes and personal favorites as her casual family restaurant on Disney's BoardWalk comes alive through the sights, sounds and aromas of its fabulous open kitchen.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ate here Christmas morning with my husband and two boys (9&11). We started with french press coffee- yum! and then omelettes, french toast and pancakes and of course Mickey waffles. Everything was outstanding. One of our favorite meals of the trip. Everything was beautifully prepared in their gorgeous open kitchen and service was excellent. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant is in the middle of Disney's Boardwalk. They have a great menu, but I especially liked the breakfast. Excellent omelettes and everything else. I think I went almost every morning.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Completely blown away by this restaurant. Had a group of 10 people, and were very well taken care of. HIGHLY recommend for groups. And if you are a wine person, Cat's label, Coranation, is very good.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We've been eating at this restaurant since it was Spoodles and the food continues to be wonderful. While we have enjoyed breakfast very much there is a special dish at dinner I can't pass up. It is the cinnamon stewed chicken with tomato over herbal Onzo pasta topped with Greek cheese. It is 23.99 and well worth it.
The only down side is that I love this meal so much I can't order anything else although other people have raved about the short ribs.
Try to get a reservation just before dark and after your wonderful meal head over to the shop Threads and Needles to watch the magicians perform. There is so much to do at the Boardwalk you can't go wrong.
Obviously it is the perfect place to stay if you are going to either Epcot or Hollywood Studios.
This is definitely one of my favorite places at Disney.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been to a lot of absolutely horrible celebrity chef restaurants and I did not have high hopes for this one but everywhere else had long waits or food other people in my party were not interested in. So I admit I went in begrudgingly, but I was so happy to find the food was actually very good and the drinks too. It is expensive, I think I paid over $70 for an entree and a drink and maybe also a split app? The food is good though!