“Right on the Boardwalk with wonderful food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kouzzina by Cat Cora - CLOSED

Kouzzina by Cat Cora
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: In Greece, the Kouzzina is the Kitchen — and now you can savor celebrity chef Cat Cora's time-honored Mediterranean family recipes and personal favorites as her casual family restaurant on Disney's BoardWalk comes alive through the sights, sounds and aromas of its fabulous open kitchen.
Florida
“Right on the Boardwalk with wonderful food!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We've been eating at this restaurant since it was Spoodles and the food continues to be wonderful. While we have enjoyed breakfast very much there is a special dish at dinner I can't pass up. It is the cinnamon stewed chicken with tomato over herbal Onzo pasta topped with Greek cheese. It is 23.99 and well worth it.
The only down side is that I love this meal so much I can't order anything else although other people have raved about the short ribs.
Try to get a reservation just before dark and after your wonderful meal head over to the shop Threads and Needles to watch the magicians perform. There is so much to do at the Boardwalk you can't go wrong.
Obviously it is the perfect place to stay if you are going to either Epcot or Hollywood Studios.
This is definitely one of my favorite places at Disney.

• Visited March 2013

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Pleasantly surprised by this celebrity chef restaurant”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been to a lot of absolutely horrible celebrity chef restaurants and I did not have high hopes for this one but everywhere else had long waits or food other people in my party were not interested in. So I admit I went in begrudgingly, but I was so happy to find the food was actually very good and the drinks too. It is expensive, I think I paid over $70 for an entree and a drink and maybe also a split app? The food is good though!

Visited February 2013
Springboro, Ohio
“Nice Greek Meal”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We dined at Kouzzina on a Saturday evening in March. It was a busy night and our table for 2 was a 4-top near the door (not cozy or romantic). Our waiter Onsy was very helpful and attentive, offering suggestions on the menu. The starters were just ok. Greek Salad featured mushy winter tomatoes. My husband loved his medium rare steak. I had the Kouzzina Trio which was a spicy lamb slider (yummy), large portion of pastitsio, and chicken with orzo. Overall it was fine but not as special as I had hoped. We would probably try somewhere else next time.

“Smoky Calamari!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We went for the appetizers. Try the trio and the calamri! First time for smoky calamri but my daughter and I just loved it! Try the spinach pie!

Troy, Michigan
“Very average”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Service was a bit pretentious. The waiter forgot our appetizer. Food was okay but nothing amazing. We wouldn't go back.

Visited March 2013