“Breakfast and dinner”
Review of Kouzzina by Cat Cora - CLOSED

Kouzzina by Cat Cora
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In Greece, the Kouzzina is the Kitchen — and now you can savor celebrity chef Cat Cora's time-honored Mediterranean family recipes and personal favorites as her casual family restaurant on Disney's BoardWalk comes alive through the sights, sounds and aromas of its fabulous open kitchen.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Ate breakfast here with family were seated at our reservations time and served quickly. I had feta scrambled eggs which were tasty, husband had stacked breakfast, kids had waffles and pancakes everyone enjoyed their food and portions were plentiful. Very nice breakfast in a pleasant restaurant on the boardwalk. We also came to kouzzina for dinner it was very busy but we didn't wait long past our reservation time. I ordered the fishermans stew which was very good, husband ordered the whole fish it was tender and delicious, my daughter ordered the kouzzina trio she loved the cinnamon chicken but found the burger too spicy, my son had the pork chop which he enjoyed. I liked the open kitchen which added to the environment. A very good meal.

1  Thank lisa B

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We were staying at Disney's Boardwalk Villas and decided to book breakfast at Kouzzina. I'm so glad we did. My spinach, tomato and feta scrambled eggs were delish! Hubby had the smoked salmon and ate it all! Our son loved the sweet potato hash and his cinnamon roll. We will definitely look to return on our next vacation. Maybe try dinner next time!

1  Thank latink
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We sat near the kitchen, which was exciting because the cooks would yell "Oopa" whenever the grill was flamed! However, the menu was lacking in my favorite--moussaka--and the service left much to be desired. A little pricey, but we enjoyed ourselves!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Cat Cora's place never disappoints. Greek wines, Mediterranean inspired dishes, friendly waiters from the region. I highly recommend the Fisherman's stew. My husband had platter of three different entress and especially enjoyed the moussaka.Different olive oils and dipping breads are presented when you are first seated. It's easy to pick the Greek wines because their menu compares them to those more familiar to you. The molten chocolate cake, while more plebian, is stll quite good. I really love this place. Oh, the kitchen is partially open so you can see what's going on. That's part of the atmosphere. So fun.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Dined here with my daughter on a recent Sunday evening. I had the short ribs over mashed potatoes which were delicious and she had the fisherman's stew which she enjoyed very much. I also enjoyed a glass of sangria (very good). Our server seemed very busy and service was a bit spotty, but didn't ruin our meal. I would definitely return to this restaurant and do recommend it.