Review Highlights
Great service.

We had a trip to theMagic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom planned for March 17 and 19 and booked a tour... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tbird700
Amazing

We booked 2 days. One day @ magic Kingdom and 1 day @ universal. Both days were beyond... read more

Reviewed February 21, 2020
Manateegirl
San Jose, California

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $657.54
from $139.99
from $64.99
from $54.98
More Info
All reviews disney experience knowledgeable tour guide disney world magic kingdom extensive knowledge knew exactly where minimal wait awesome experience hollywood studios behind the scenes family vacation per day wait in line company lines parks attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2019

I want to thank Magic VIP tours for making our vacation with our kids the most magical experience imaginable. Our whole trip through the park couldn’t have been planned better and we were able to experience all of the attractions without having to spend all day waiting in line and our kids couldn’t be happier. Will definitely be planning another trip sooner than later with Magic VIP Tours!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Magic VIP provided awesome customer service while my family and I enjoyed the parks this weekend, probably couldn’t do Disney without this service now. Casey knew exactly where to go for all show viewings and fireworks, as well as the best times to ride the rides saving us a lot of time and effort, I didn't even look at a Disney map! Thanks again Magic VIP!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

This company is top notch from the very first call with Dawn to Nick the manager to the tour itself was amazing! The guide was a true Disney expert. We went during the busiest time and never had to wait more than 8 minutes for any rides! I never enjoyed Disney as much as i enjoyed it with this your company! The best part is I didnt have to plan a thing! I highly recommend them, it was totally worth it.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

I was a little apprehensive due to the fact that I had no idea these private tours even existed. After talking to Disney directly and being quoted $550 per hour, I did a search to see if there was any other options. After doing my research and seeing the glowing reviews Magic VIP Tours had I decided to give them a call. From the very first call I was set at ease by their team. I only had to give them the ages of my kids and they were off to the races. Ashley our tour guide was very attentive to my two young girls (4 and7) and they immediately gravitated towards her like they were best friends. We rode every ride we wanted to and never waited longer than 10 minutes. We did 16 attractions, met 4 princesses and even sat VIP in the front row for the shows,l. This tours was worth every penny and we tell everyone that brings up Disney about the amazing experience we had with them. This is the only way we will do disney in the future. Thank you for showing my family the right way to do Disney! We’ll be back very soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

At the last minute we decided to see if we could get help getting through Disney World during spring break. Dawn and Nick were very helpful, and set us up with Ahmed, a lovely young man. We were a group of 8, with a 3 year old, an 8 year old, and an 11 year old, who wanted to do different rides. All in all we did 15 rides, average normal wait time 120 mins. Our longest wait time 20 mins. Amazing!