Review Highlights
Great service.

We had a trip to theMagic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom planned for March 17 and 19 and booked a tour... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tbird700
Amazing

We booked 2 days. One day @ magic Kingdom and 1 day @ universal. Both days were beyond... read more

Reviewed February 21, 2020
Manateegirl
San Jose, California

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $657.54
from $139.99
from $64.99
from $54.98
More Info
All reviews disney experience knowledgeable tour guide disney world magic kingdom extensive knowledge knew exactly where minimal wait awesome experience hollywood studios behind the scenes family vacation per day wait in line company lines parks attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

I was a little apprehensive due to the fact that I had no idea these private tours even existed. After talking to Disney directly and being quoted $550 per hour, I did a search to see if there was any other options. After doing my research and seeing the glowing reviews Magic VIP Tours had I decided to give them a call. From the very first call I was set at ease by their team. I only had to give them the ages of my kids and they were off to the races. Ashley our tour guide was very attentive to my two young girls (4 and7) and they immediately gravitated towards her like they were best friends. We rode every ride we wanted to and never waited longer than 10 minutes. We did 16 attractions, met 4 princesses and even sat VIP in the front row for the shows,l. This tours was worth every penny and we tell everyone that brings up Disney about the amazing experience we had with them. This is the only way we will do disney in the future. Thank you for showing my family the right way to do Disney! We’ll be back very soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

At the last minute we decided to see if we could get help getting through Disney World during spring break. Dawn and Nick were very helpful, and set us up with Ahmed, a lovely young man. We were a group of 8, with a 3 year old, an 8 year old, and an 11 year old, who wanted to do different rides. All in all we did 15 rides, average normal wait time 120 mins. Our longest wait time 20 mins. Amazing!

Reviewed April 12, 2019

We took our 5 year old and 3 year old to Disney. It was our first trip and we didn't want to spend the entire day waiting in line, so we used Disney Magic Kingdom Private VIP Tour. It was well worth the money!!! We rode every ride possible and the longest we ever waited was 10 minutes in line. We used Monique as a tour guide for Magic Kingdom, and Mike as a guide at Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Both guides were fantastic - very friendly and knew exactly how to maneuver through the parks. We will definitely use this service again.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Had a fantastic day at Magic Kingdom. Never needed to look at a map,fast pass on rides and saw shows wouldn’t thought of seeing and loved them. Danny looked after us very well and highly recommend.

Reviewed April 1, 2019

PJ was such an intelligent and compassionate individual. Having him help with the planning made all the difference in the world. Trip was amazing.

Date of experience: March 2019