“Single diners welcome.”

Funky Monkey Wine Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Funky Monkey Wine Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,459 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-Drive at Pointe Orlando
Transit: Taxi and tour bus lane directly in front of the restaurant. I-Drive Trolley stop directly in front of restaurant along with Public Buses.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have eaten at Funky Monkey a number of times over the past few years and always enjoy it. Often, like this time, I am by myself, and usually fairly early. I chose to sit at the bar - in their restaurant this is a comfortable place to eat. The wine selection by the glass is great and I find the pour generous. I had the stuffed avo - yumm - and the chicken saltimbocca with crispy proscuitto and melted mozzarella. Heaven. No room for desert this time. The service was very welcoming and the food very fast. As always on my list for my next visit.

1  Thank Kim F

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoyed our appetizers even though they were a bit small for the price. Our cocktails were very large for the money.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We visited on a Friday night when they have the drag queen show. It's pretty risk-ay so be prepared. Pretty pricey but I would recommend if you're in Orlando and like good food and fun. Located at the Pointe, Orlando so lots to do in this area.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had a great night out great food , hilarious drag show. The only let down was the waiter found him very intrusive and pushy.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Visited Funky Monkey with a group during a conference. Based on Yelp reviews, it wasn't my first pick, but I went with the crowd. Immediately when you walk in, you're hit with the sour bar smell, like too much alcohol has been spilled on the floors in the bar area and not well cleaned. It's hard to explain, but it wasn't pleasant. Service was very slow. We did have a group of about 13 ppl, but there were only a couple of other tables in the restaurant, so I was surprised at how long it took to get our food. I got a salad - it was average at best. Mixed reviews from others around the table. Overall, I wouldn't go back, but maybe it would be ok if you're just looking for a place to grab a drink.