“Very disappointing”

Funky Monkey Wine Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Funky Monkey Wine Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,437 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-Drive at Pointe Orlando
Transit: Taxi and tour bus lane directly in front of the restaurant. I-Drive Trolley stop directly in front of restaurant along with Public Buses.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very disappointing. Staff are unfriendly, over priced. Just had the cheese board with stale cheese and bar tender couldn't care less about her guests.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Sat at the bar and it was packed due to a convention. Food was okay but pricey. They were out of most bottled beers. I won't rush back here but i might bgive it another shot.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food here is quite tasty, but the waitstaff has attitude. I ordered a lobster roll. The waitress took our order, no problem. It took forever to get our drinks from the bar, but I understand that sometimes you get slammed. What I can't forgive is what happened with my order. The waitress came back with a tuna roll, sat it down in front of me, and said, "I put the order in wrong, I hope this is ok!" And proceeded to walk off. We flagged her back down. I explained no, it was not ok. Instead of apologizing, she acted huffy and only grudgingly got me what I ordered. Charming. Go to the downtown location, skip this place.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The swordfish and salmon were excellent and cooked to perfection, (2) wine bottle choices, listed on the menu, were not available but we could order a bit more expensive, albeit younger 'similar' one....um, no, we don't play that game. Mark, Manager and jack of all trades, was really great and agreed to discount a wine of our choice. Our server was the best. We would come back without hesitation.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Ate hear Jan 2012 and enjoyed it. Went back a year later. Martini was not even 2/3 of the way filled. Sushi was warm, loosely wrapped, smelled of fish. We left in 20 minutes paying a $53 tab. We liked the wait person and hope he has found a better job.

1  Thank Osmurfo