“Disney's Coronado Springs Quick Service Dining Option”
Review of Pepper Market

Pepper Market
Ranked #912 of 4,084 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Latin
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Description: Satisfy your appetite with American favorites at Pepper Market, offering buffet-style dining for breakfast and lunch, and a quick-service dining experience at dinner. Enjoy popular breakfast picks in the morning, and rotisserie chicken, pasta and burgers served later in the day.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

During our recent stay at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort we had the pleasure of dining at this great location. This restaurant is set up alittle different from other Quick Service Locations. When you arrive, you are seated by a host or hostess. You have a server who will bring you your drinks. You do everything else yourself. The server came around a few times and checked on you but that was about all. The food was very good. I had the Chef's Choice Fish of the Day which was out of this world good. The fish was baked and topped with a fresh salsa. It came with two sides of your choice. I had the steamed veggies and rice. Really, really good. During the breakfast hours, I tried the Breakfast Fritatta. That was also very good. The food court has many options to choose from and is set up by different stations. Southwestern food to hamburgers. A wide variety for everyones tastes. The staff was very friendly and the seating area is very nice. The only reason I did not give them a five rating is that you are asked to tip the server. I thought this was a little strange for a Quick Service option. Like I previously commented, the server only got us a drink. We did everything else ourselves. I felt a little put on the spot when my server, who was also ringing us up, asked it I wanted to give him a tip. At that point, I felt obligated to do so. And you are asked to give 18%. I know I didn't give that much. I can see giving a tip if you order your food through them and they went and got it for you. The Coronado needs to change the way this QS Restaurant is run. That was my only complaint about this great dining option.

2  Thank Lunchlady88

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Pepper Market is located inside the Coronado Springs Resort. They have lots of items to choose from. First they seat you and then to go to whichever station you choose to order your meal. For breakfast, they have regular breakfast items including omelets. For lunch, they have a burrito bar, with quesadillas, too; they have a soup and salad bar (order light on the dressing-they put a lot on!!); they have a kids menu station; and a bakery. It costs about $10 per adult and $6 for kids without drinks, which is reasonable for a resort. The servings are large, so I took some "home" each time I ate there.

1  Thank zoofamily
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a very welcoming place my first night after a long day of traveling. The food was excellent and the staff were friendly. I did have to ask for more water but other than that it was very relaxing and enjoyable.

1  Thank ms_monarch
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I've read a lot of negative reviews on this place and honestly I'm surprised. We got there for dinner our first night at the resort. We were seated promptly and our server came over instantly to take our drink orders and explain the stamp card system. After receiving our cards we went off to the stations and waited in line. Once we get up to the counter we let the chef know what we wanted and the stamped our card and we waited for the food to be cooked. Every one of us got freshly cooked food that tasted great with friendly service for the chefs.

The next two days we had breakfast there as well and again we had great service. The wait time to be seated was short and the food was always hot and fresh. If you go for breakfast you must try the Biscuits and Gravy, the Grand Fiesta, or the Creme Brulee French Toast.

1  Thank Alexis B
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stay at the Coronado Springs so this is convenient, we used to like it a lot better. The last visit wasn't up to par. Counter serve style but you still have to tip because they get you the drinks. They were out of desserts (just cookies) the two times we went. The breakfast omelot was probably the best thing we got there. The quesidias were not as good although they were freshly made. Chips were stale but they gave us fresh ones. On the plus side it was close to our room and clean with a lot of tables.