“Confused by good reviews...bad food.”
Review of Pepper Market

Pepper Market
Ranked #541 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Satisfy your appetite with American favorites at Pepper Market, offering buffet-style dining for breakfast and lunch, and a quick-service dining experience at dinner. Enjoy popular breakfast picks in the morning, and rotisserie chicken, pasta and burgers served later in the day.
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm confused by these good reviews. Our server was wonderful and sweet, but I wouldn't really call him a server when he ou brings drinks. This isn't coded as buffet, but it's actually worse than one. You walk around, find something decent, they stamp your card and you wait for it. Like, ten minutes wait for it. The food was worse than bad. Everything looked, smelled and felt like a hospital cafeteria. The mashed potatoes were all that was good. We ended up eating at another restaurant later in the evening.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast at the Pepper Market on our departure day, and we were pleasantly surprised! The ticket system is awkward, and I'm sure some would be annoyed by the addition of the gratuity for a buffet - type restaurant.. But the food was REALLY great! Our bill was 70 something dollars.. For four people, But the variety and quality of the food was very good , and we were very satisfied. I would eat there again.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We just returned from a great weekend in Coronado Springs.
One day two....we picked up lunch and took it back to our room.
Pepper Market has many options to choose from. From Pizza to Burgers....or Chicken and Rice. Mexican style foods like Chips and Salsa to Tacos. They also have Salads and Soups. Italian typs of foods like Pizza to pastas. They also have a bakery with sweets. Plenty of options. YOu can eat there if you like.

Breakfast gets PACKED!
We arrived at 8:AM and there was a loooong line. Instead we went to Rix Cafe right next to Pepper Market and they had ready-made Ham,Cheese, Egg Croissants. Pick up and go!!!!

Over all we enjoyed the Peppr Market and would suggest it.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Quality food at fair prices. We had Breakfast and dinner and enjoyed both. Good salads and friendly and helpful servers.

1  Thank KaseyME
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was fortunate enough to eat at Pepper Market Coronado Springs for lunch their last week of having their lunch buffet. The first entree that I tried was a veggie wrap. It tasted like it had been sitting out for a long time, dry and old. Then I tried the taco bar adding all the things that I like and it was fresh and delicious. I also had the soup, salad, a couple rolls and desert, all were very good. That's the great thing about buffet style meals. If you don't particularily care for one item you can always try something else. I noticed signs around the restaurant announcing that this would be their last week of serving buffet. Too bad, it is a fairly reasonable price for all you can eat buffet in Disney. Pepper Market Buffet, you will be missed.

3  Thank maldoror23