“Nice options” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pepper Market
Ranked #477 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Fast Food, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Satisfy your appetite with American favorites at Pepper Market, offering buffet-style dining for breakfast and lunch, and a quick-service dining experience at dinner. Enjoy popular breakfast picks in the morning, and rotisserie chicken, pasta and burgers served later in the day.
FLORIDA
“Nice options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We just returned from a great weekend in Coronado Springs.
One day two....we picked up lunch and took it back to our room.
Pepper Market has many options to choose from. From Pizza to Burgers....or Chicken and Rice. Mexican style foods like Chips and Salsa to Tacos. They also have Salads and Soups. Italian typs of foods like Pizza to pastas. They also have a bakery with sweets. Plenty of options. YOu can eat there if you like.

Breakfast gets PACKED!
We arrived at 8:AM and there was a loooong line. Instead we went to Rix Cafe right next to Pepper Market and they had ready-made Ham,Cheese, Egg Croissants. Pick up and go!!!!

Over all we enjoyed the Peppr Market and would suggest it.

Visited February 2013

Maine
“Great place for a quick meal at Coronado Springs Resort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Quality food at fair prices. We had Breakfast and dinner and enjoyed both. Good salads and friendly and helpful servers.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank KaseyME
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Pepper Market's Buffet, you will be missed!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was fortunate enough to eat at Pepper Market Coronado Springs for lunch their last week of having their lunch buffet. The first entree that I tried was a veggie wrap. It tasted like it had been sitting out for a long time, dry and old. Then I tried the taco bar adding all the things that I like and it was fresh and delicious. I also had the soup, salad, a couple rolls and desert, all were very good. That's the great thing about buffet style meals. If you don't particularily care for one item you can always try something else. I noticed signs around the restaurant announcing that this would be their last week of serving buffet. Too bad, it is a fairly reasonable price for all you can eat buffet in Disney. Pepper Market Buffet, you will be missed.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank maldoror23
AV, California
“No longer a buffet - slow a-la-carte”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

My son and I arrived first thing in the morning to get a hearty breakfast at Pepper Market. There was a sign - "no longer a buffet, now a-la-carte" and the hostess went to seat us. If it wasn't a buffet, we didn't really want to be seated and so we asked if we could do a-la-carte to go. She handed us two order cards (blank except they had "to go" penned across them) and informed us that the a-la-carte food servers would stamp our cards for whatever we ordered. Okay, I thought, maybe I won't overpay for stuff I don't want with a-la-carte.

We meandered around to a counter where there was a sign about breakfast pizza but no one was there; there were a lot of employees milling around but the actual food stations were almost all vacant. Eventually someone came and started a breakfast pizza for us but that's all we ended up buying. I was disappointed to find nothing worth paying theme park top-dollar for a-la-carte breakfast. What should have happened was this: I should have been greeted by a cast of chipper cast members manning an omlete station, a breakfast burrito station, a breakfast carnaria and soup station, a panaderia station, and a fresh veg/fruit/yogurt station (they reported to be out of fruit and yogurt parfaits. Really?) I could have been talked into buying one of everything. Oh well, if you're on a diet, maybe it's better this way.

The decor was nice but we were taking food back to our room. The wierdest thing was that when we took our card to the cashier, they said they couldn't cash-us-out since we hadn't been seated at a table so we had to walk back to the other side of the restaurant and cash-out at the bar. Que?

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great breakfast buffet for dining plan!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This was our first stay at Coronado Springs and we only dined once for breakfast at the Pepper Market, but I wish we had gone sooner. We were on the meal plan, and this is an excellent option for one of your counter service meals - worth the value. Both of my boys ate a hearty breakfast with eggs, bacon, waffles and so on. I loved all the different options that they had - including a southwest egg scramble they offered. They also had an omelet station, but my husband pointed that out too late - maybe next time! There really isn't anything negative I can say - I've read some of the other reviews, I'm not sure what people expect. But we would go back, and I definitely recommend it if you are a breakfast family!