“Good food, no frills.”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed April 19, 2010

The gyros here are great and so are the chicken nuggets (after eating so many McDonald's nuggets I was surprised when these nuggets actually tasted like chicken.) The restaurant is quite simple and Spartan; I guess it's designed mostly for take out. However, it is clean and the food is fresh.

Reviewed September 1, 2009

I’m glad I did my research of restaurants near our hotel before we left home because I doubt we’d have found this little gem otherwise! I’m usually not a big fan of Greek or middle eastern food but my Mom is and I thought we’d try it. She had a beef shawarma and I had a philly steak. The portions are huge (they made 2 meals for each of us) and we also got an order of fried mushrooms and extra pita and hummus to go. All of it was outstanding and well worth the $8/sandwich prices. If I’m ever in the Orlando area, I’ll definitely be stopping by again, the food was excellent!

1  Thank Quiggz