“Awesome breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Great place for breakfast and lunch. This place was nice , clean and the service was all over. Lots of good reviews and it was all good. Good location by the millennium mall. Lots of homemade waffles going thru the table with fresh fruits. Wish they have one in sarasota. From homemade home fries , pancakes, waffles,etc. I can't wait to come back :)

1  Thank Bob5by
There are newer reviews for Keke's Breakfast Cafe

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We had the portabella omelet and the (fresh) strawberry waffle. The waffle was probably the best waffle we had…the strawberries were fresh and flavorful, even in December, the cream was excellent, and the waffle had a subtle flavor. The omelet was good as well: the cheese was a bit ‘ordinary’, and the potatoes could have been fried a bit crisper, but the overall taste was great. The service was good also…came by several times, but didn’t seem intrusive, just asked if there was anything they could get for us.

1  Thank Chris U
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This is some good breakfast eatin folks. Who would have thunk it - in the heart of chain restaurants and fried food in amusement parks, we have a mom-and-pop really good breakfast place.

Service - fantastic. Our server was wonderful and on top of things in spite of them being on a long wait (they are probably always on a long wait)

Menu - Really extensive. Something for everyone. I am most impressed with their option just among French toast, pancakes and waffles. Multiple different ways of getting the breakfast basics. And of course, a tremendous number of egg options.

Food - I got their breakfast wrap, 2 eggs, choice of 3 veggies, cheese and home fries, and naturally, I added bacon. Was it the best breakfast wrap ever? Nope. Was it really good and did I scarf it down in seconds? Yup. Home fries didn't seem to have anything special in them, yet I thought they were great. Very tasty, red potatoes cooked to perfection. My girlfriend got a benedict portabella and was thoroughly impressed with that. Then, we each got a pancake because I am a piggy and she likes to join me for the ride to indigestion. The pancakes were good. Not perfect though. A little too well done on the outside, but still fluffy on the inside, and a little too buttery and not buttermilky. But they were huge and delicious.

One of those breakfast places I'd come to again and again.

1  Thank tbow77
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Food here is always good. Service was alright. Pretty standard for a breakfast spot, albeit a little overpriced.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

My Grandson said (You have to try this place. He had already been here with his friends)
WOW is all I can say, The pancakes are HUGE, glad husband and I split a breakfast combo.
Waiter, very patient and accomadating. . Split different items so we can try a little of everything.
Service fast, Hot food, cooked fresh. Pancakes ads big as a dinner plate. Light, fluffy. Hash browns= tasty and cooked perfectly. What can I say but- WE WILL BE BACK!!
A little pricey, but you oay for what you get Here you will get good food,!