“Great Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

visited the area and found Keke on a whim.On arrival we were greeted warmly by everyone, the food was great and again a very attentive staff. I left their very happy. Ps. Largest pancakes i've ever seen.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Maybe the others dined on an off day, but we had a delightful breakfast here on a Friday morning. The wait was to be 15 minutes, and turned out to be 5 minutes. The server was efficient. The food was excellent. I wanted my potatoes crispy and that's how they were. My omelet was yummy and we had a side of fresh fruit. The table near us had the largest pancakes i have seen; and i went over and asked the diners if the pancakes tasted as fluffy as they looked. They both agreed. Can hardly wait to go back and feast on some total carbs of french toast and/or some pancakes for a breakfast or brunch. KeKe's serves lunch also, and is open until 2:30. I raved during my breakfast and I am raving now. Nothing for us to rant about here.

1  Thank EmEs
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is an excellent breakfast place. After two previous visits last December to the Millenia location, our two visits this week did not disappoint. The extensive menu should offer something for everyone including many variations of waffles, pancakes, French toast, omelets, and make-your-own combinations. Every item we have tried has been good. The service is friendly and very attentive. They are open each day from 7:00 am until 2:30 pm and also offer a lunch menu. Since we have always gone for breakfast on weekdays, our waits have been no more than 15-20 minutes and on a couple of occasions we had no wait. Overall, a great spot to have breakfast while in Orlando and one we will continue to visit each time we travel here.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We thought the food was terrific. Granted, we did arrive late in the morning-probably 11:00AM on a weekday so there was no crowd. Service was prompt, food came out quickly and correctly, and everything was super tasty. Highly recommend for omelets and other egg dishes.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Even though the food was pretty good, I was put off by the extremely long wait of an hour. The food also came out incorrectly and they only half fixed the order. I went to the Millenia Mall location and maybe the wait wouldve been shorter, had we chose another location.