“Excellent breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Went online and googled "best breakfast in Orlando". This place came up and although it was a bit away from our base at the west end of the 192 we made the trip. And are REALLY glad we did. Loved this place, one of the best breakfasts ever, kids enjoyed it, those seniors in our party enjoyed it - hey, we all had a great time. Our waitress (sorry I cannot remember your name) was absolutely brilliant and really made the whole experience for us - she came over from France and has never gone home, and we're so glad she chose to stay! Many thanks.

1  Thank Mordrydd

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We ordered waffle with banana and stawberry , french toast with banana pecan and caramel , turkey bacon and 2 milks . All for 30$ food was great . Specially the french toast that i got , although my wife was not that satisfied with the waffle , it was okay though , it was just a little bit cold . Maybe because they were just too busy , it was sunday morning maybe thats why . We waited about 30 mins , server got to us in like 3 mins , food came around 15 mins, would def recommend this place and come back here . Just be aware you might have to wait 30 mins . And they only have one restroom. Dont forget to ask for a booth because we were seated in the middle were everyone keeps walking . If you like a quiet place to eat , this is not a place for you , this is for family and people who want to have a great breakfast . Friendly staff .

Reviewed April 21, 2013

great service by a very friendly gentleman. food was perfect too much to list here as we had the whole family plus mother in law. trust me go here you wont be disappointed. some reviews talked about a long wait, we went around 930 am on wed and waited 15-20 min and was packed and a lot of people waiting, but was worth it.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I tried this place out for the first time yesterday.
Now this location in particular is not very big but what it does not have in space it makes up for it in taste and the menu,
Now they have the breakfast menu which is all day and the lunch which is serviced after 10:30am.
I had the chicken marsala penini which was amazing.
It was sooo good.
My boyfriend had the Italian penini I belive which was also very good.
I upgraded to fries and had the Texas Petal sauce which was tangy. It had horseradish I belive in it so it had a bite to it.
You have to try this place it really is good. :)

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Went on a Sunday and it was very busy. we had t wait for about 20 minutes for a table. It was well worth the wait. The florida pancakes were both delicious and enormous. I dare any one to eat the full portion. The omlettes were great and the potatoes served with the omlette were cracking. I dont do american bacon but my daughter had some and she said it was very good. The waiter was attentive and the food served hot. Best breakfast we had whilst on holiday by a country mile and not expensive.