“Good...but not impressed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My wife and I walked in and were seated right away. The place was full and hopping but all the servers seemed well in control and very happy. Everyone had a smile on their faces. I ordered the steak and cheese wrap (9.95) in a whole wheat tortilla. It came with kettle chips and a pickle spear. I added a side of ranch (.50) for dipping. The taste was good as I expected, just nothing special and it seemed a bit small. My wife had the chicken Caesar wrap(7.99) with a side of sweet potato fries. I believe the up charge was 1.49. The fries were very good and my wife also said her wrap was good. We did enjoy our meal but I am not sure I would rush back. We will go back and order breakfast items sometime soon to give it another try.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Just ate at the new location in Hunters Creek and found the same high level of food quality and service. Alan T was our server and not sure if he came from a different location or was newly hired. Either way, he was very attentive. Food was outstanding and worth the price. Wishing Keke's all the best in their newest locations.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Just left Keke's and it was wonderful as usual. My husband had the french toast . He does not like the thick bread and ordered whole wheat and they catered to his wishes so he thoroughly enjoyed his breakfast. I ordered the pecan pancakes and the server recommended to order only one. Because of the time of day (10:30am) and not having had breakfast and definitely not having lunch- ordered two. Big mistake- should have trusted the server. Even with my husband helping we were not able to even eat half of the two pancakes. They offered to package them so we could take them home, but we declined. Just letting you know such service is available. Great for pancakes, waffles and french toast. Only less than good part was that the place was way too cold.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Keke's never disappoints! My husband and I love to go here on Saturday mornings, and I always get the banana caramel walnut french toast and it's literally the best french toast ever! We also like to get the loaded breakfast potatoes, they are crispy, and have lots of cheddar and bacon! Definitely check out Keke's for an amazing breakfast experience!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

service was efficient if a little too efficient. i dont think we had even sat down and were being hassled for what we wanted to drink and eat. For the extent of their order they dont do milkshakes which i was rather disappointed. even if it wasn't on the menu it wouldn't take a genius to make one.

food was average, blueberry pancake was rather bland (though there were ample blueberries in the pancake), and cheeseburger was very greasy.

price was very reasonable. $23 in total.