“local gem”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed May 27, 2012

my wife & I stumbled upon this place accidentally whilst driving to Winter Park. Its away from all the touristy stuff which was a nice change. Great selection, great prices, big portions, great service. My scrambled eggs, bacon , home fries & english muffin were delicious and my wife's french toast with fruit was huge. It was so good we returned 5 days later when we were leaving. So glad we stumbled upon it :-)

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Eventhough Orlando is a tourist mecca of over-priced everything. This restaurant has the distinction of offering a great selection of menu offerings at a reasonable price. On our recent visit we experienced a very attentive waiter staff and a well cooked breakfast. Even the special requests made by us while taking our order were carried out to perfection. The only negative, be prepared to wait to be seated, especially if it is a weekend. But, what would expect from a place this good! Well worth the visit.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Brunch is my favorite meal, so I am probably bias, but we loved this place. Very similar to a place we eat at in Canada (corra's) and its great food. They are fast and turn tables over quickly (required when you are only open for 2 meals a day) but you didn't feel rushed out the door. We will definitely go back. My only beef is that their kids meals wasn't the best and a little pricey for really little kids. My 2 year old eats a few bites and I hate paying $8 dollars for those few bites and drinks. But for older kids it would be worth it.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Cant fault the breakfast we had at all it was excellent. Waiter seemed a nice guy but no top ups of our coffees offered until I asked for it as he handed me the bill. Just that little bit of extra attention and would have been top marks from me. I would recommend.

1  Thank Pete2005
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My husband and I have eaten breakfast at Keke's for a few years now, and the food is wonderful. My favorite is the banana nut caramel French toast with breakfast potatoes. Every once in a while we will try out a new place for breakfast, but they always seem to come up short in comparison to Keke's.