“Nice neighborhood breakfast spot”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #30 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Hard to do breakfast bad. Pancakes are awesome, omletts ok. Haven't been for lunch. Will go back.

There are newer reviews for Keke's Breakfast Cafe

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We read the reviews and drove over from Downtown Disney for breakfast. It was worth the drive and we will be back for sure. Wish it wasn't our last day of this trip. My husband and I each got the breakfast combo. His banana nut caramel stuffed French toast & my chocolate chip pancake were great!! And the 'breakfast salad' which was fresh strawberries, bananas, blueberries, granola, yogart & honey was awesome!!! Next time I want to try the omlettes & biscuits w/ gravy!!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

My neighbor told me about KeKe's, so my husband and I decided to stop in one morning for breakfast. Although the restaurant was busy, we only had to wait a few minutes for a table. The service is very good, the food is excellent, and the portion sizes are generous. We will be returning soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Service is great. However, food was nothing out of the ordinary and prices were too high for the food. I do understand, though, that it's located in the Mall at Millenia so their higher rent may justify the prices but I still wasn't impressed.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Third time I've eaten here. Always great. Big portions and great flavor are best friends here. We had the southwest omelet, Greek omelet, bacon cheddar omelet and the banana granola pancake. The winner is the monstrous pancake. The coffee is the only draw back from today's experience. It seemed more like tea. Pretty weak. But the square cup it is served in entertains my mouth disguising the weak coffee. Overall very happy.

1  Thank Paganlover