“Sushi Katana Excels!!”

Sushi Katana
Ranked #425 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Millenia
Description: sushi katana is an upscale restaurant serving sushi, Japanese cuisine, select wines and premium sakes. Our décor brings together European contemporary design and modern Eastern touches. Two lounge sofa sets offer a very intimate and relaxing experience. Open for lunch and dinner 6 days a week. Located in The Shoppes at Millenia, just outside of the Mall at Millenia.
Jacksonville
“Sushi Katana Excels!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I struggle to get myself to give 5 stars, because superlatives should be rare, but I had to for Katana. My wive and I were in Orlando for just a day trip. We happened to get the recommendation from a cashier in town and what a stroke of luck. This is the best sushi I've had in many years. We got the Mizumi boat and it was a very large portion for two. Excellent in all ways and the service and ambience were as good as the food. Katana would be fairly priced if the food were half as good. Excellent value.

• Visited November 2013

Florida
“I've had better”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

College town, cheap sushi, close to grocery store quality. Hibachi and soups are worthwhile but I'd skip the sushi.

Visited December 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Excellent choice!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We are vacationing in Orlando, so I used TripAdvisor to find a moderately priced sushi place. We found a gem in Sushi Katana. The service is outstanding, the food was fresh and delicious, and the place is spotless and fairly quiet. I was also pleased that they had many items under $10, as we were trying to stay on a budget for this meal. Also, the place seemed to be serving mostly locals rather than tourists, which I take as a good sign. Try it!

• Visited September 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Excelent food, great service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sushi Katana is the perfect place for your Japanese food experience. Nice food selection, prices are right, great service and quality. This was my best Japanese experience in Orlando!

• Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great Sushi and Great Service!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This restaurant has a very relaxed atmosphere with great sushi and attentive service to boot!! Great for date night, getting together with friends, or just by yourself at the sushi bar.

• Visited August 2013