“Good airport hotel”

Comfort Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #149 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 27, 2010

This was a well located quiet and comfortable airport hotel. The staff were friendly and our room was clean and spacious. We had no problems and would stay again

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 26, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for one night on business travel in the area and it was perfect. Bed was comfortable, staff was friendly, airport shuttle was good although they ran a little behind schedule. The gym is a little small, and no weights, but the cardio machines were all fine and did the trick. There is a Taco-Bell and Wendy's about a half mile walk up the road which was good for a quick late dinner. I would definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Jaws1000
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I stayed at the hotel for 9 nights due to a business seminar I attended in the area. Because this hotel had such good reviews, I choose to stay here vs the Marriott where my seminar was being held. My hotel room & my safe were broken into & I had jewelry stolen. Also on my last night there, as I was moving my pillows around, a cockroach came out & was running around my bed. I immediately called the front desk & was told they would make note of it! Did I sleep after that, NO. Did I feel safe after my room was broken into--NO. Did the hotel do anything to make me feel any safer or more comfortable--NO!! I can't stress enough how much I WOULD NOT recommend staying there!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank mjr-too
comfortsuitesoia, General Manager at Comfort Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write about Comfort Suites Orlando Airport. Comfort Suites called the police, co-operated completely with the police department in its investigation. allowed for reports and tracking off all information they required during there still on going investigation into this matter. We cannot explain what happened, The case is not closed. Thank You.

Reviewed May 4, 2010

We stayed at the Comfort Suite when our journey back to England (from a 2 wk cruise) was interrupted due to the ash cloud. We phoned early morning to check availability and realised that we would be stuck with our cases until 3pm when we could check in. Robert the manager said we could drop our bags off until our rooms were ready which allowed us to go and do some shopping without hauling them around.
The rooms were spotlessly clean, and linen and towels were changed daily if you wished (lots of towels in the bathroom - we never ran out) Room was well equipped with huge widescreen tv, computer, safe, microwave, fridge (again both spotless). Beds were comfortable and sitting area was roomy and comfortable too. Breakfast was very good and plenty of it. Usually only served until 9.30am on weekdays (10am on Sat/Sun) but the hot buffet was often replenished at 9.15 to make sure latecomers didn't miss out which I thought was a really nice touch. We were always asked if we would like anything else before the breakfast buffet was cleared away - again a lovely (and curtious) touch. All the staff were great, George especially, who chatted to us like old friends, helping us out and answering our many questions... thanks for the tips on how to cross the road opposite the hotel safely!!
To sum up, I'd just like to say a huge Thank you to you all. Thank you for making our (unscheduled) stay in Orlando very comfortable, and for making us feel so welcome when we were so far from home :)x

Apr 19 - 26th.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2010

We would normally have given this hotel a nice rating given that the rooms were comfortable, and the shuttle service from the airport was timely and convenient. However, a forgotten dopt kit containing costly items (new retainer, boxes of contacts) was mysteriously not found by the cleaning crew despite that we know it was left behind in the bathroom. Repeated phone calls have turned up nothing. Perhaps the $2 tip for the night was not as much as they had hoped for?

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
comfortsuitesoia, General Manager at Comfort Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2010

I am sorry to hear your item was not located. We do our best to make sure each guest gets returned to them everything that may have been left. Your item was looked for on several occasions by many different departments of the hotel. Stil with no avail.
Thank you for your comments, we hope you visit us again.

Reviewed April 17, 2010

This hotel was nice and clean and definitely met our needs at a reasonable price. We were disappointed, though, with their lack of follow through. My daughter left her signed Twins cap in our room. My husband called immediately and they said they'd found the hat and would mail it to us. It's been weeks, and now they're baffled by what may have happened to the hat. The biggest disappointment for us is that it was my daughter's only souvenir. If they'd told us they didn't find it, that'd be one thing. But her expectations were set differently when we were told they'd found her hat and would send it. Where'd it go, guys???

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank MargotMinneapolis
comfortsuitesoia, Manager at Comfort Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2010

Thank you for your comments on tripadvisor, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. As stayed in our phone conversation, your item was found and shipped out. We are sorry the item was shipped to the wrong address we had on file. I understand you left the correct address with our reception, but when that was misplaced it was sent to the address we had on your reservation. I apologize for your daughters lost item. Hope you might give us a chance to make up for the mistake in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2010

I was impressed when we first arrived at this hotel. The lobby was clean and spacious. When we arrived in our room, I was surprised right when the door opened. Or maybe I should say when it closed. There was a sound reminiscent of The Addams Family Manor: the door hinges were squeaky, creaky, eerie, and loud. This happened each and every time we went in or out and remained consistently irritating. I feared waking people staying in neighboring rooms. In all other respects, the hotel was completely acceptable.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for leaving us a comment on tripadvisor, we apologize for the noise the doors were making. we find with being a newer hotel, the hotel is starting to settle into its foundation. with that its causing the doors to shift slightly and the hindges to squeek. Since your response on here, we have had someone go and adjust and oil all door hindges so please be assured this will not happen again. Hope we may see you again in the future.