“Great stay”

Ranked #138 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Great stay”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great hotel close to the airport. Driver from airport was great and Nada at breakfast was absolutely the best! Stayed there night before a cruise and could not ask for a better place for the value. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Thank you Ingrid and Angela! I am due to have my 4th child in the next few weeks. While at the Orlando Airport I became ill and missed my flight and was separated from my husband. Ultimately I was stuck with $17 cash and no credit cards. They were on the plane with hubby. I had him book hotel and new flight via Internet but did not have the card to show staff when I got to the hotel. Knowing all of this Ingrid sent a shuttle to pick me up at the airport, walked my husband through process of faxing credit card verification, provided me with gingerale and a toothbrush! They even charged my cell phone for me. When I arrived I was sick and tired from crying and these ladies treated me like I was family. They are truly an asset to Comfort Suites and set the bar very high for other hospitality professionals. They went above and beyond what most would do. From now on we will only stay at Comfort Suites when they are available. The hotel is well maintained, clean and extremely accommodating! Thanks again ladies!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Scottylandrv
Jamaica, New York
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I took a short trip to Orlando for the weekend and wanted a hotel near the airport for my early morning flight. This hotel was perfect it was only one exit from the MCO airport. The room was very clean and breakfast was great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KyndraM_718
Palatka, Florida
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here before leaving for a trip out of MCO so we could keep our vehicle parked and take the shuttle. The room was clean and spacious, common areas clean, and the employees were friendly. The Breakfast attendent on the morning of our departure 9/26/2013 was amazing. She has a great personality and is a fresh face to see before you depart. The only suggestion I could make is the appearance of both ladies at the front desk could be improved. The lady who checked us in the night prior speaks very very fast and you can not understand her when she answers the phone. The morning clerk did not say two words to me, and both need to iron and tuck in thier uniforms. Other than that the hotel is great and I highly recomend it to anyone traveling through MCO.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Corrine J
Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is a very good option, the staff is very nice and the breakfast service is very good, the best we have is the cleanliness of the rooms and room service,
In the Lobby worked a person called Ingry is very helpful with all customers. I and my family are very happy with this choice.

Room Tip: Far to the Ice machine
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JorLud
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed September 7, 2013

upon entering the hotel I noticed it was nice and clean after checking in we were given a suite on the 3rd floor, the room was very clean and roomy well stocked with toiletries and towels, the bed was big and comfy the next morning the breakfast buffet was great and a variety of food and even homemade waffles being served which were yummy!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank rache4
Great Cacapon, West Virginia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We took a trip to Disney world in July. We chose this hotel since it was only a short drive to all the parks It was cheaper than staying inside Disney This hotel was very nice our room was great and they had a breakfast bar every morning

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family