“Awful service”

Ranked #206 of 4,103 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Flippers Pizzeria has been in business for 30 years and has 14 locations throughout Florida. We’re known for our fresh, honest ingredients and brick-oven specialty pizza, such as; Buffalo Chicken, California Classic and Bacon Double Cheeseburger. In addition to pizza, we offer Breadsticks, Flatbreads, Fresh Salads, Wings, Signature Penne Pastas, Brick-Fired Sandwiches and more. We also have a variety of beer & wine to choose from. We’re very involved in the community, supporting the schools is very important to us and we host fundraisers regularly. We offer Catering and Group Pricing. Additionally, franchising opportunities are available to those that qualify. Each of our locations comes fully equipped with at least one television and Wi-Fi access! If you are hungry for the most delicious pizza in town, stop by one of our locations or visit our website and order online today!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner at this location after a long, exhausting day at the parks. When we arrived, there was only 2 other tables seated besides us. Our server came over pretty quickly and took our drink order. After a little bit he brought them and took our simple order for pizza. That's where things took a turn for the worst. It took a really long time for our plain cheese pizza to come out. The dining room was now starting to fill up. Our server was MIA. After about 30 minutes our pizza finally came out. Our server again went missing for awhile. Our drinks sat empty at the edge of the table for the remainder of our meal, never once being refilled by anyone. Another server kept walking past and kept looking at the empty glasses, but never bothered to mention it to our server(not that it's her problem). We finished our pizza and sat for a bit when our server finally came by to ask if we needed anything. Really??? I was so annoyed and just wanted to leave. Also, the people at the table next to us allowed their children to scream and crawl under people's tables as they were trying to eat. One child actually ripped the molding off of the wall. Not the restaurant's fault, but it didn't help with the experience. I gave 2 stars because the pizza was really good... I just wish my service was better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at the Sheraton Vistiana Villages Resort and placed a carryout order for lunch with this location. I have had their pizza once before and really liked it and thought I would try it again with my family. There are three of us and I ordered a large Margherita pizza ($15) and a Large Greek Side Salad ($5). Everything was phenomenal! Highly recommend trying out this pizza. Plenty of parking outside of the restaurant (it's located in a large strip mall). Pricing is very reasonable.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza was great! My boyfriend and I loved the pizza and Italian sub. The garlic bread is huge and very tasty. The prices were great. And the service was great as well. Very clean. Flippers is a good eat out or order in type of night. I will definitely be returning to flippers in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

After traveling to Orlando for 13 years, Flippers was always my go to on the first night, this year, called the order in to be greeted with a rude and obnoxious person, after trying to give me order they hung up. Went to dominos, I will never order from this location again!

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Pretty good food but the place seems short-staffed and was told they have not received delivery on a number of food materials/ingredients.