“Menu changed and lost some good items”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #102 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We always have the small Marinara Cheese sticks, 8 for the 2 of us is too much. Once my favourite restaurant, now just a restaurant. Prices up, portions smaller....

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I enjoyed the food, and added an extra "star" for the excellent service. From start to finish the host and server were friendly and attentive, adding just the right amout of attention to a birthday meal. The food and sangria were pretty darn good too. Definitely recommend this location.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Decent quality food open late to accommodate the crowds leaving the parks. Do a nice job of delivering a decent dining experience to the hordes :-)

1  Thank p9jxh6
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have visited Orlando for the past 4 years and a trip to Carrabba's is always on our to do list. Great food, perfect portion sizes as a tourist I find some of the portions sizes in other restaurants to be a bit daunting and I know taking home what you do not eat is common, back here in the UK we are not used to it. Have never been disappointed any visit we have made neither has my very fussy eating 5 year old daughter cannot wait to visit again!!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I've always rated Carrabba's as a fairly solid choice while in Florida, but our latest experience was not good. I had minestrone soup - but it had no pasta in it at all - let alone macaroni! My friend ordered a lasagne and chicken dish combo, but the manager came over and told us that all the lasagne had been burnt and would a ravioli with 2 cheeses be Ok as a sub. Well it wasn't - it was tiny and didn't complement the chicken dish at all. As my heading says - average, at best.