“Surprised”

Ranked #103 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I went here not expecting much. I figured it was just another Italian style chain, nothing special. I was wrong. It was a more upscale than I thought, and Delicious! I had a chicken and steak combo, and loved it. The bread and seasoned oil was very good.
I would recommend this to anyone, and can't wait to go back.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I had their salad with house dressing and blue cheese. That was the best salad I have had in quite some time.

1  Thank Scottie P
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Like all other Carrabba's Italian Grills, the food was good, the staff friendly and service prompt. With multiple locations, it is always a great choice for dining.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We grabbed a late dinner here on a weeknight. The food was great - as expected at any Carrabba's. The service was average - had to ask several times for drink refills. This restaurant is at the very top of the Green Line I-RIDE trolley. The trolley stop is not exactly at the restaurant, and we thought it was a little misleading to say the restaurant was at a trolley stop. If you are riding the trolley, keep in mind it only comes every 30 minutes on the green line, so make sure to time your visit appropriately!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We were told that their sauce/ gravy was as good as homemade Italian! We were seated immediately and served with freshly baked bread along with pesto olive oil for dipping. The appetizer portion of fried calamari served two more than comfortably. The lasagna portion too was tasty and served 1& 1/2.