Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,803 results
All reviewsbltdvc membersmagic kingdomtheme park viewbedroom villamk viewcontempo cafegrand floridiansleeper chairfull bathroomsspace mountaincalifornia grilleasy access to the monoraillake view roomdisney vacation clubwater paradedvc property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Bay Lake Tower is an awesome property. Right next to Magic Kingdom with awesome views of the fireworks at night. I stayed in a one bedroom 2 bath villa that was great. Bedroom for the parents and sleeper sofa for the kids. The kitchen is great to have to make breakfasts in the mornings before heading to the parks. pool area and slide are fantastic! Enjoy.

Room Tip: We booked a standard room but were upgraded to a Magic Kingdom view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cmiamilakes
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was our first time using our Vacation Club. Stayed in a 2 bedroom ,7341,Sept 24-29,because we brought the Grandkids. Room view was Bay Lake. Had a good view of the pool too. Stayed on the 3rd floor. Probably should go higher next time cause we could hear the loud PA during afternoon kids time. Loved being with 10 min walk to Magic Kingdom. Access to monorail was great. The room had plenty of room and bathrooms. My only complaint was that our king size bed was hard as a brick. The kids loved their beds, queen size. Loved our access to the roof to watch fireworks.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2013

You must ask for a room with a view of the bay/lake. I watched the sunrise for 6 days in a row. It naturally woke me up every morning and I watched it move from the left side of the balcony to the right--then I knew it was time to get out of bed. A natural alarm clock! free fireworks from the stairs, a kids show each night from my balcony, and that DISNEY feeling all day long long! As great as it was to be in DisneyWorld, I had to work VERY hard to leave the room every day--i liked it that much. You can hop on the monorail whenever you want and I could see it from my room. However, once inside my room, it was very quiet. VERY contemporary and Very clean. Very peaceful. I felt like a queen.

Room Tip: Please get a room that has a view of the Lake. this makes all the difference. I don't mean a partial view....I mean the rooms all along the lakeview......this guarantees your personal sunrise from your bed and wonderful pictures.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Kelly A
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Perfect for everyone who hates to ride the bus. The contemporary is connected to the monorail so all you have to do is hop on and ride your way around the park. There are still a few places you would need a bus for but not many.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lorrie P
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We are Vacation Club members and were lucky enough to stay here in a one bed accommodation standard view in August.The room was fab as was the entire hotel. You can walk to the Magic Kingdom in 5 mins Many evenings we popped to the MK for a few late rides on Thunder Mountain ( my Grandsons favourite ride ) it was awesome to be able to do that. We have stayed at most hotels in Disney over the years and this is all our favourite. Last year we were in a studio and I have to say although that was great if you can stretch to a one bed its sooooooooooooooo worth it !!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family