$110
Doubletree.com
$159
$142
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$155
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$124
$127
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

$335
$257
$68
Priceline
1,844 results
All reviewsbltdvc membersmagic kingdomtheme park viewbedroom villacontempo cafemk viewgrand floridiansleeper chaircalifornia grillspace mountainfull bathroomswater paradedvc propertydisney vacation clublake view roomhome resort
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We are currently staying at BLT as I write this review. We're in a standard 2 BR unit. When we arrived, the first room they put us in had bugs crawling all over one of the bedrooms and bathroom. And I mean MULTIPLE bugs. We called the front desk and they sent pest control up who told us they would advise us moving out of the room so they could treat the room. They were at full capacity that night so we were unable to move until the next day. We were offered NOTHING for what happened--they were basically like "sorry about that" and that was it. The new room we got ended up having a better view and was bigger, but the first night when we turned on the jacuzzi jets, they spewed out all sorts of dirt and grime. It was disgusting. We also found dirty dishes in the cabinets. Overall, this resort disappoints and other than the location, which is convenient, I don't know that we'll stay here again. It's a high DVC point resort and I'm just not sure it's worth it--there are so many other resorts with more character that are cleaner! Oh, and after I complained to the manager the 2nd night we were there, he did comp our in room dining meal, so at least we got something for the trouble we had to go to of moving rooms.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank jennifer r
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We stayed over Thanksgiving week in a 2 bedroom Magic Kingdom view with our two young children. Everything I wrote in my previous review of this property is still true--I did not notice any significant wear since last year. When we arrived the floors were slick since they had just shampooed the carpet. The bed was still comfortable, the linens were very soft, and the place was clean. I had the opportunity on this trip to go by a few other resorts, such as the Boardwalk over by Epcot. There is a lot more character over there (the "Disney magic" others have referred to) and the location between Epcot and Hollywood Studios is great. There is only so much Magic Kingdom one can take and the crowds there on the weekends are out of control. Epcot is more reasonable so it would be nice to hang out there in the afternoons before walking back to the hotel. On our first visit it was good to be close to the Magic Kingdom, but since this was our second, we should have switched it up. The free dining promotion was great--I would always do a meal plan when visiting Disney in the future. My least favorite thing about this hotel is the pool area. It is pretty small, and shaded by the hotel by early afternoon. Nothing special at all.

Room Tip: MK view rooms are great with young kids--get away from the crowds in the park and watch the fireworks from your room in your jammies
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank smallfry0517
Reviewed December 4, 2011

For those who love the Contemporary (which I do), this place is an excellent choice if you need more space. It's connected to the Contemp by a covered walkway, and an easy walk. Great view of magic kingdom from floor to ceiling windows in our two bedroom suite. We had three full baths that were new and luxurious. The beds were comfy, and the kitchen was first class and stocked with dishes/glasses... Big flat screen tvs, black out curtains and lots of room to relax. Everything is new and the place is immaculate. Loved it!

Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank z2u
Reviewed December 3, 2011

After staying at a couple of Disney hotels I decided that I needed to buy DVC so that I could stay in Disney hotels without paying excessive prices.

Bay Lake Tower has the perfect location if you want to visit the Magic Kingdom regularly - I loved the fact that we could walk to the MK whenever we wanted. We had a MK view - which was brilliant as I could watch the fireworks from the balcony and not have to fight the crowds every night!

We had a studio which was fine for the two of us and the room was clean and in good condition (I know this is something that people tend to complain about).

We will definately be back as this is our DVC home resort :)

Room Tip: Higher floors are better if you have booked a Magic Kingdom view
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lizzim
Reviewed November 29, 2011

My family visits Disney every other year at Thanksgiving and always stays at a Vacation Club Villa, either Saratoga Springs or Old Key West. This year, my husband wanted to try Bay Lake Tower. We were disappointed to discover that BLT lacks the warm Disney feel that the other resorts offer, but chalked it up to the modern decor. However, the following are problems that can and should be remedied:

1. The villa was very shabby, with worn carpet and beaten up, stained furniture.
2. If you have a dust or mold allergy, avoid BLT. The furniture surfaces in the villa were covered with dust and I was shocked to see MOLD in the shower. To their credit, housekeeping was responsive and cleaned most of the mold when we called. Upon first entering the room, we noticed dried milk rings on the counters and coffee table from previous visitors.
3. The lobby in BLT was literally infested with gnats on more than one occasion. Staff brought in shop vacs and tried to clean them up, but they were on all walls as well as the ceiling.

We have decided that BLT is not for us. However, the proximity to the MK is a huge asset, and transportation to the other parks was quick and easy thanks to the buses. We ate at California Grille, which was absolutely delicious. We will definitely go there again, but will visit from another resort.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family