Tripadvisor
Universal Day Spa & Massage
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Thai Massage

Wow! I feel brand new, incredible service, I came out looking so clean and feeling so good. High... read more

Reviewed yesterday
193jeanpauli
via mobile
Good Massage Place

Very good environment and very friendly people. My massage was really good, stone massage is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $139.99
from $164.99
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage thai massage amazing massage universal blvd massage therapist
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Great place . Excellent price. We will come back again great location not hard to fine. Staff were very professional

Reviewed January 15, 2020

We booked appointment online, It’s easy get it. The stuff is friendly, our massage therapists are very friendly and personally. We will be back when we go back Orlando. Thank you day spa.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 5, 2020

I got a massage done with them. I love me a very good massages and this was one of the best massages I have ever got. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone who loves a good massage for themselves. The staff is very awesome.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Got a Thai massage with Alyssa. She was fantastic and I felt very relaxed. The massage was thorough and very professional and you won't be disappointed. I will be back again!! thank you Alyssa.

Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

Had a great experience very much needed Mila was very nice would highly recommend and will definitely be coming back my next time I'm Orlando

Date of experience: December 2019