“One of the best meals I have ever had in my life”

Maraya at Sabrina's
Ranked #1,329 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Florida Mall
Parkland, Florida
“One of the best meals I have ever had in my life”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was truly one of the best meals I have ever eaten in my life, and I have eaten a lot of meals!
My husband is middle eastern and he spotted this restaurant somehow. I admit I didn't really feel like eating at 'another' middle eastern place, because he cooks a lot of homemade middle eastern food himself, and I am pretty spoiled from his family and from him. We have three kids and I was outvoted. I was very glad.
I have never in my life had fresher hummus or falafel (how do you get fresher than homemade, I don't know?), and the kibbeh was the best I've ever eaten. My husband even said that it was better than his aunt's (for him to admit something like that is practically blasphemy). I rarely eat meat and I had some of the ground meat kebabs which were simply perfect. The stuffed graped leaves were excellent - really I didn't have anything which wasn't superb. We live about 3 hours away and now it is on my short list of places I will eat every time I visit Orlando.
The owner and his wife (who does all the cooking) were lovely. I just went back with my sister when I was there this past weekend and he remembered me right away (which I give him a lot of credit for - walking in without the same group for reference and context really shows a personal touch).
Don't be put off by the exterior which does leave something to be desired. We almost didn't eat there because it was so empty but I think they get a bigger crowd later a night.
I highly recommend this hidden gem in Orlando.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank isamara

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great food and Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We happened by chance to find this delicious Mediterranean restaurant in Orlando. Fl. The atmosphere was Mediterranean. The food was great. Falafel's are delicious, humus is smooth. The food comes out freshly made and it was served hot. The owners were generally interesting people and had a lovely conversation with them. We were six people and everyone enjoyed their meal.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank sandy33708
New Port Richey, Florida
“Is this place open?”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We arrived at 6pm on Saturday, October 19.... it looked closed. The outside of the building is not well cared for (needs painting, living bushes, etc.). Once inside, we noted the place was COMPLETELY empty, save for 1 lady furiously writing something on a piece of paper. Was she our waitress, owner, what? She didn't introduce herself, nor did the man who escorted us to our table near the bar. He was in poorly fitting clothes and old sneakers. He knew nothing about the menu. We are from NYC and have had cuisine from many cultures. This food was poorly seasoned, overpriced, and took a long time to arrive. At least I can say the interior of the restaurant was clean (probably because there were no customers). Come on, diet coke arrives in cans??!!

• Visited October 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Authentic, fresh and delicious!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The food here is FANTASTIC - cooked with pride and love. The lamb is succulent, the felafel is unique and delicious. The owners put their heart and soul into the meal and you can taste it. The location is a little off the beaten path, but worth finding if you are in the area. Healthy, fresh, authentic Lebanese cuisine served to you by the loving hands that prepared it. They treat each customer like family and feed you as such!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank vahamilt
champion gate, florida
“Home made food @ Good value!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The management of the restuarant can improve the the outcome of their business by following the basic maraketing approach by: 1- Good Qaulity of food, 2-Value of their manu, 3- easy access to the restuarant(signs etc), 4-market and advertise their eatery, and finally5- Service, Service, Service. Wishing them the best success!

• Visited January 2013