“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was so looking forward to trying one of their "exotic burgers" I tried the buffalo burger and it was very overcooked. It didn't taste bad and it was a decent size but it was just too overcooked to really enjoy it. The sweet potato fries were soggy and we had to wait 10 minutes for ketchup because the employees didn't know how to refill the machine. I would not go back here.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We recently went to Fuddruckers for a late lunch. There was an ample amount of people in the restaurant. We ordered burgers and waited at our table. It took 45 min. for our food to come. When it did come, one of the orders was wrong. When we mentioned that it was not correct, the server was rude and said, "Cut us some slack, we're busy in here". I found that to be unprofessional. Once the order was corrected, the food was very good. I would be willing to try another Fuddruckers but not the one in Orlando.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Vineland location is small and my burger was burned! Lots of people go here and this location can not handle it. I enjoyed my meals better in the International Dr. location (inside the mall) if you are willing to travel a few more minutes.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I think Fuddruckers has one of the best burgers around. You can add the condiments you want to make it the perfect burger for you. The buns are fresh and the meat is delicious. Nothing fancy for atmosphere, but I was there for the burgers.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We travel all the way from England to experience the Fuddruckers burgers along with other fantastic Floridian pleasures.
We discovered Fuddruckers when we lived in Chicago for a while and have been 'in love' with Fuddruckers ever since (25 years)!
Long live Fuddruckers - you are 'The Best'.