“Wonderful food and atmosphere, SLOW service.”
Review of Paradiso 37

Paradiso 37
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradiso 37 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #504 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Description: Looking for some Latin flare? The volume is turned up on this energetic venue where dancers and live music pair perfectly with the largest selection of tequila at Disney Springs. If you want a margarita that’s big enough to share, this is the spot to find it. Plus, the P37 nachos are available all night long, along with other favorites like Quesadillas, Canadian Poutine and North American Corn Dogs
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Our party of 8 had 7:30pm reservations on a Monday night but it was closer to 8 when we were seated. We ordered our (expensive) drinks and by the time they arrived we had already long finished our appetizers. They had apparently been sitting so long that our frozen drinks were melted and martini's were warm. The explanation we were given was that the owner and 15 of his friends had arrived at the bar shortly after we ordered and demanded to be taken care of immediately. Real nice.
After another long wait our food arrived and I must say it was delicious. Everyone in our party enjoyed their dishes. We were afraid to order a second round of drinks for fear that they wouldn't arrive until breakfast time, but they came in a reasonable amount of time.
I was dying to try the churros but by the time the whole fiasco was over it was well after 10:30 and with a young child in our party, we just couldn't take the risk of another long wait. We were also left with no time to explore the rest of Downtown Disney, as we had planned to do. While I enjoyed the food, unfortunately I would not go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,359)

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Live entertainment was good, but it was the only thing that was good. It seemed as if our waiter really skimped on the service because we were a large party with automatic gratuity included. We barely saw him and we could have easily walked out without paying. Everything that had to do with the waiter just took forever- drinks, check, food. The food was like a glorified Fridays. Wasn't impressed at all. Spent $100 for four people (all we ordered were pretty much burgers) and it was NOT worth it. Don't go there!!!

2  Thank Sherrie B
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The atmosphere and ambiance was the only thing that carried this place. With a 40 minute wait at The Raglan Road, we opted for Paradiso 37 as they could seat my family of four immediately. They brand the place at "the Americas", with a north, central and south American menu. With both my wife and I big fans of Mexican food, we felt this was a safe call. I have not posted to tripadvisor in some time, but feel very compelled to do so with this restaurant - there was a reason there wasn't a wait for this junk. The cooks here have no culinary skill, the wait staff is marginal and the food was absolutely pitiful. We started with the Mexican Dipping Trio appetizer which was recommended and actually pretty good - we should have stopped there. We ordered a Steak Burrito for wife and I to split and some beef tacos for my kids. The food came out cold - both plates. The $17 burrito was small and the tortilla wrap was like chewing on a towel. They remedied the situation by throwing it the microwave and re-plating it to us 2 minutes later. The waiter was nice, but service was slow, especially considering there was no wait time to get a table. Uggh - my wife just looked over my shoulder and said this is an accurate review - lol - BUYER BEWARE!

1  Thank pjcoff
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The best white sangria I have ever had! Lunched on a burrito with chips and salsa and was not disappointed. Nice outside deck to sit and people watch.

1  Thank Iluv2travel61
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Had an 815 reservation here on a Wednesday night, got seated almost immediately and chose to sit outside. The live entertainment and pretty water view mad the atmosphere great, although the current construction takes a away from this a bit. Be sure to ask about drink prices WITHOUT the souvenir glass--they don't list these prices on the menu (the prices weren't bad once the cup was taken out of the price). Definitely recommend the queso to start, it was delicious! Great sides and main dishes as well (had the fish tacos and then a side of cilantro rice and sweet fried plantains). The waitress was great and very attentive. Great place to wind down after a long day in the park. There were also not a lot of young children around (wouldn't bring children here anyway), making it a great place for couples or families with older children.

2  Thank knm824